TEXAS A&M Week

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
This was suppose to be one of the biggest games of the year. it’s kinda fizzled With The aggies at 3-2, should be 2-3. And especially now with he Bryce injury. I bet CBS would love to have that night slot back. Anyway, I noticed the line dropped from 23.5 to 14.5, I guess due to the Young injury. To add to the Aggie clown show after the Clanga disaster a fan put this on Jimbo’s wiki page-

59CC2532-B7B1-4E7E-AE77-6F424A38F5C6.jpeg

the fine print?
at Texas A&M, Fisher has become a raging Narcissist that can’t admit when he is wrong about something

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
This was suppose to be one of the biggest games of the year. it’s kinda fizzled With The aggies at 3-2, should be 2-3. And especially now with he Bryce injury. I bet CBS would love to have that night slot back. Anyway, I noticed the line dropped from 23.5 to 14.5, I guess due to the Young injury. To add to the Aggie clown show after the Clanga disaster a fan put this on Jimbo’s wiki page-

View attachment 29018
I love how CBS just lost about 3 million views for jumping the gun after aTm beat Arkansas. Crap Broadcasting Station should suffer after that train wreck of a showing by Gary, Brad, and the producers yesterday.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Okay the way I look at it, TAMU are real bad at creating opportunities on offense. Playcalling is part of that. Jimbo is in some way similar to Jim Mcewlian, very basic and hadn't adjusted to the modern offense. Another part of that is the qb play. I honestly believe they will struggle to get to 21 points against Bama defense.

Their defense: only thing about their defense is that DL line is inconsistent. One play they're good and next play they're not that good. You never know which one we will see.

Bottom line, if Bama are focused and BOB are creative calling plays this weekend, we should put the game away by halftime.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

View attachment 29018

the fine print?
at Texas A&M, Fisher has become a raging Narcissist that can’t admit when he is wrong about something
We owe Jimbo a major butt whipping.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Here's some context of what we're dealing with as we're facing TAMU next:
Rushing Offense:
7. Alabama 251.8
97. Texas A&M 130.2

Rushing defense
11 Alabama 87.4
97. Texas A&M 170.2

Passing defense
4. Alabama 149.0
32. Texas A&M 188.4

Passing offense
37. Alabama 273.6
101. Texas A&M 205.4

Scoring Offense:
4. Alabama 48.4
108. Texas A&M 21.8

Total Defense:

5. Alabama 236.4

57. Texas A&M 358.6

If you look at it, and go by what you see, I think we will see the game plan of running the ball little more than usual against TAMU, no matter who starts this weekend. If we can get up to 21-0 before halftime, then we can really control the TOP going forward, not giving TAMU lot of opportunities.

If you look at TAMU QBs stats, you'll see lot of similar stats. Max Johnson protects the ball better than Haynes King, but bottom line, They're not going to go crazy against Bama. This game could get ugly fast knowing how things unfolded in recent months, I think Bama is focused and zeroing in on TAMU and they're doing whatever it takes to destroy their confidence.

Remember what saban said last year after the game against TAMU: " Here is what Saban said: -- Saban called the loss disappointed but “everybody needs to remember how they feel, and not forget it. "

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.