No Teaser Titles - One More Thread About The Next Alabama coach

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
It's been a great run.
Forgive me for wanting to stay on that horse until she falls but there simply is not a replacement to be had. We are lucky enough to have attracted several generational coaches to the Capstone over the years and we still have one to keep supporting. That is my charge because no telling when that lightning strike will happen again in Tuscaloosa.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Forgive me for wanting to stay on that horse until she falls but there simply is not a replacement to be had. We are lucky enough to have attracted several generational coaches to the Capstone over the years and we still have one to keep supporting. That is my charge because no telling when that lightning strike will happen again in Tuscaloosa.
I'll never forget the conversations about how well Nick Saban would do at Alabama. I nailed the first national championship coming in his third season, but I thought I was going out on a limb by thinking he would get three national championships total. In my wildest dreams, I would not have guessed Coach Saban would have had the kind of success he has had.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Remember how in all the coaching searches prior to Saban's arrival, (1982-2006) Bama fans could name 10 potential replacements without even having to think about it? Now...just try and think hard of ONE who would be halfway suitable. It's a different animal now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.