The Good=The offense wakes up
The Bad=Handling Allbarns run game
The Ugly=The season of wasted opportunity so far. 🤔

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
THE GOOD. Bryce, Gibbs, McClellan
THE BAD. Officials called a bad game as usual
THE UGLY. Pete Golding called a bad game as usual.

Our Defense should never have allowed Auburn to get 27 points.
But it shouldn’t be a surprise - did any other teams with QB’s that could run have any success against Bama this year? Granted, it’s not easy for any team to handle but some have - they just didn’t wear crimson and white. It has been Bama’s Achilles heel for a while and I’m not optimistic it’s ever gonna change.

TopBamaBloke

Scout Team
Jun 7, 2021
Sorry for coming late to this. I‘ve been too busy enjoying this win! 😉

Good - Everything about the offense. Our receiving corps took a HUGE step forward! I was delighted to see Bond, Law, and Ooooooooooouzts get into the passing game. The familiar guys did well too. Our WR screen game was finally a strength! Bryce was Bryce. O-line and tailbacks got the job done.

Bad - I don‘t care about the bad. I’ll take a win over auburn any way we can get it!

Ugly - All the things I detest about auburn athletics

Reactions: Tenntiderman

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Alabama beat Auburn, and that is great. For me, after watching my Bucks get destroyed, that is all that matters.
Well...I don't know exactly what happened but I say this..Ohio St isn't going anywhere. Loads of talent all over..Michigan fans THINK next year belongs to them as well simply because the game will be in Ann Arbor. OSU will kick their butts. Bet on it.

• Thank You
Reactions: B1GTide

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
The Good=The offense wakes up
The Bad=Handling Allbarns run game
The Ugly=The season of wasted opportunity so far. 🤔
Amen Brother.
The Good. Bama is 10-2
The Bad....We never hit on all cylinders. The team reminded me of a Volkswagen Rabbit I had back in the 70s.
The Ugly.......I cannot say that I saw anything get fixed that was obvious from the Texas game. So...I am not expecting anything until next season. Happy we haven't had any major injuries as I recall. That should have gone into "The Good" column I think but "It IS what it IS" is Very Ugly when it pertains to Bama football.

Reactions: Windsortide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.