2022 elections thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I’m in Fulton, but GOP jokers are petitioning GA Supreme Court as we speak to stop all voting this Saturday.
good news, saturday is good to go

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
my wife and i plan to go vote saturday morning. i plan to utilize both middle fingers on the touch screen especially for raffensperger for this cheap jack stunt

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Got in line at 8:30 this morning. Took 20 minutes. It’s out of my hands now.
we drove by the east point library this morning and the line was wrapped around the building. my wife didn't feel like waiting in line. we are around all next week too so we will take care of it sometime then.

• Wow
Reactions: UAH

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
we drove by the east point library this morning and the line was wrapped around the building. my wife didn't feel like waiting in line. we are around all next week too so we will take care of it sometime then.
Roswell Library must not get the same volume. About 135 ppl had voted by the time I got there. The line was maybe 30-40 people deep when I left. Anyway glad they have Sat voting.

Reactions: seebell

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Roswell Library must not get the same volume. About 135 ppl had voted by the time I got there. The line was maybe 30-40 people deep when I left. Anyway glad they have Sat voting.
they make it really easy to vote in North Fulton and really hard in South. I bet if we all thought about it hard enough we would understand why

eta: just went to vote in Milton and the line was actually pretty long. Will go back another day

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: seebell and 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
just went again and the line was still pretty bad in Milton. Looks like turnout will be huge
my coworker said that he went by one of the intown locations yesterday and they had a 3 hour wait

the gop “expanding” early voting by cutting a bunch of it out seems to be getting the desired effect in terms of wait times. im hoping folks are plenty motivated to overcome the waits and other hurdles placed in front of them

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Reactions: Go Bama and seebell

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I have been getting unwanted text from the Walker campaign about 3 times a week for the last few weeks. Each time I reply with STOP but they continue to come. I have replied with some pretty nasty stuff towards Walker as well but, these numbers are not monitored so nobody sees them.

I just don't understand why I'm getting these. My number is a local AL, 334 area code, number and I have never lived in the state of GA. I couldn't vote for the idiot even if I wanted too.

Last edited:
  • Facepalm
Reactions: Crimson1967

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I have been getting unwanted text from the Walker campaign about 3 times a week for the last few weeks. Each time I reply with STOP but they continue to come. I have replied with some pretty nasty stuff towards Walker as well but, these numbers are not monitored so nobody sees them.

I just don't understand why I'm getting these. My number is a local AL, 334 area code, number and I have never lived in the state of GA. I couldn't vote for the idiot even if I wanted too.
His campaign is just looking for money.

Reactions: seebell

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Ditto. No idea how I got on their email list, but I finally added the email to my blacklist.

I don't even live in Georgia and if I were, I'd never vote for Walker.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I got a few texts from some Democrat in Wisconsin. I have never been to Wisconsin in my life, although I do own one share of the Green Bay Packers.

I get texts occasionally from some group in Alabama that seems to be targeted towards black women. (I'm a white dude).

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins

Here's the best part:

State Elections Director Kori Lorick wrote in a letter last week that Hobbs is required by law to approve the statewide canvass by next week and will have to exclude Cochise County’s votes if they aren’t received in time.

That would threaten to flip the victor in at least two close races — a U.S. House seat and state schools chief — from a Republican to a Democrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.