OC and DC replacement discussion

AWRTR

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2022
Sorry if already posted somewhere else
please let this be true. What a Christmas present. As an may be paying Deion to take him.:ROFLMAO:

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
Bama averaged 4.7 yards per carry in 2015 and 5.2 in 2018.

Tua had a ton of highlights in 2018 but he really didn’t throw as much as we all probably remember. He had 43 TDs with only 355 attempts that year. Bryce had 47 TDs last year but in 547 attempts. In other words, Tua would have had 66 TDs if he threw the ball as much as Bryce did.
Were the OL and RBs better in 2018 than in 2015?

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Doggone if it don’t look like BOB has used his off-week to coordinate the offense for the US in the World Cup. Looks like Goal-*ing just showed up as the pro bono man-marking intern too!

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Sorry if already posted somewhere else
Stephen M. Smith is prone to both hyperbole and unwarranted assumptions. And in any case, he’s reporting on a tweet from someone I’ve never heard of — Sua Cravens.

Cravens’ tweet:
- Speculates on Colorado’s new HC. How many times have we seen a “done deal” fall through?
- Further speculates on the speculated HC’s choice as DC
- Doesn’t name Golding. It says only that the DC will come from Alabama’s staff — Smith is the one assuming it will be Golding.

Cravens might be right…..or not. He might be a pawn used by Sanders’ agent to lever more money for his client. He might simply be trying to make his bones as a sports analyst.

There are just tons of iffity iffity ifs. As much as I want a new DC for Christmas, a tweet from Sua Cravens is light years away from us having job opening.

Lucky Jack

Suspended
Sep 23, 2022
So just what is going on with the two GOATS. Saban has let an underperforming DC hang around for years and doesn't override his OC when he goes braindead for stretches during games with the play calling. Oh look the run game is gashing them, let's throw the ball three straight times and then punt.

And then you have Bill Belichick hire two defensive minded coaches to be co-offensive coordinators. Why are these football geniuses(and past performance proves this to be true) making what arm chair coaches believe to be stupid moves on the coordinator choices?
Beginning of the end?

• Facepalm
Reactions: The Ols

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Sanders to CU is an awful decision for both parties....CO football has no base, and getting Florida, CA or any other Southern state kids will be hard. The facilities are old and there isnt a real Football culture there. He'd be better suited to USF or another program down south i think....btw i live in CO

Lucky Jack

Suspended
Sep 23, 2022
Sanders to CU is an awful decision for both parties....CO football has no base, and getting Florida, CA or any other Southern state kids will be hard. The facilities are old and there isnt a real Football culture there. He'd be better suited to USF or another program down south i think....btw i live in CO
He'll be fine recruiting LA. It's going to be interesting to see how many Jackson St. players follow him out there.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Even Deion is not stupid enough to take Golding with him to CU. As previously mentioned his choice for DC may come from Alabama, but it won't be Golding, maybe Roach or Robinson and quite frankly both of them have under performed as well.

Reactions: Tidelines

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I wonder what’s wrong with his current DC. What if they’ve got some sort of sign and trade going on? The AFLAC commercial gang coaching tree.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.