2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

LetTheGoodTideRoll

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 13, 2021
LOL few things he told 247 Hank he wasn't signing until Feb. also he could flip and flip back and it wouldn't surprise anyone. The kid is a baller and we do want him and Carter (not a either or situation )
I try to be pretty forgiving of teenagers making emotional decisions. Shoot, most people twice or thrice their age are no better at it. Still it's clear he likes to keep people guessing.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
On3 on Arian Carter-

Hearing some good news for Tennessee,” Simmons said. “Heading into the weekend, Alabama was the clear favorite. I had one source even tell me 75/25, pretty strong Alabama’s way that’s very close to Arion Carter. But I think this weekend made this race quite a bit more interesting here late. Now, Alabama gets the final visit. Alabama’s with him today, doing an in home visit so they want to try and cut into that momentum Tennessee grabbed over the weekend.”

“Carter was there with his family,” Simmons said. “Fellow Tennessee commit Caleb Herring, a good friend of Carter’s who played 7-on-7 with him, spent the weekend there. Herring brought his family to hang out with Carter’s family to make it that much more personable, more of that family feel.”

• Thank You
Reactions: seebell

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
On3 on Arian Carter-

Hearing some good news for Tennessee,” Simmons said. “Heading into the weekend, Alabama was the clear favorite. I had one source even tell me 75/25, pretty strong Alabama’s way that’s very close to Arion Carter. But I think this weekend made this race quite a bit more interesting here late. Now, Alabama gets the final visit. Alabama’s with him today, doing an in home visit so they want to try and cut into that momentum Tennessee grabbed over the weekend.”

“Carter was there with his family,” Simmons said. “Fellow Tennessee commit Caleb Herring, a good friend of Carter’s who played 7-on-7 with him, spent the weekend there. Herring brought his family to hang out with Carter’s family to make it that much more personable, more of that family feel.”
Hopefully we send The Closer!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
November 28 – December 17, 2022: Contact period
  • During this time period, coaches can make six in-person, off-campus contacts per student-athlete. But, coaches can’t meet a recruit more than once a calendar week (Sunday through Saturday).
  • Except: December 18, 2022 is a quiet period
  • Except: December 19, 2022 – January 12, 2023 is a dead period
    • Except: The seven days immediately before the first day of classes of the institution’s second academic term that are not part of the contact period (applicable only to prospective student-athletes who intend to enroll midyear): Quiet period

• Thank You
Reactions: seebell

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Rules on top of rules. I think I’ll just go fishing. Wait, I’ve got to buy my fishing license for this year.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
On3 on Arian Carter-

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.