2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
LOL few things he told 247 Hank he wasn't signing until Feb. also he could flip and flip back and it wouldn't surprise anyone. The kid is a baller and we do want him and Carter (not a either or situation )
Understand Perkins also has a visit scheduled at Bama in January.

Reactions: TheRealPokeChop

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I was commending him for his loyalty a few post ago. Turns out he may be playing the up my nil offer. If the kid is sincere about Ole Miss, ( his words) indeed, why flirt with Bama unless it’s to up the offers.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Here is a recruiting article with some nuggets. I think there is no doubt Haynes will stick with his committment. I like Hale being compared to Jamo and along with JUCO Benson we are bringing in some real speed.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Here is a recruiting article with some nuggets. I think there is no doubt Haynes will stick with his committment. I like Hale being compared to Jamo and along with JUCO Benson we are bringing in some real speed.

I think Justice Haynes and Caleb Downs will be roommates since they are good friends.
I hope all the verbal commitments stick and sign in a few weeks, even if some assistant coaches and/or OC/DC leave.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Here is a recruiting article with some nuggets. I think there is no doubt Haynes will stick with his commitment. I like Hale being compared to Jamo and along with JUCO Benson we are bringing in some real speed.

This was posted on another board.

100 Meter Times:

Tyler Harrell- 10.37 Rs Sr.

Malik Benson- 10.44 Jr. JUCO

Isaiah Bond- 10.48 So.

Kendrick Law- 10.48 So.

Jalen Hale- 10.56 Fr.

Cole Adams- 10.65 Fr.

Aaron Anderson- 10.77 Rs Fr.

Kobe Prentice- 10.81 So.

Jaren Hamilton- 10.91 Fr.

For reference,

Jaylen Waddle- 10.68
Henry Ruggs- 10.58
Jameson Williams- 10.54

I didn't think Law was that fast. Cole Adams will be a nice surprise with his speed and skill set.
Still waiting for Harrell to be 100%. I didn't see Burton's time, but watching him in real time, he's not slow.
Bond and Prentice will be a great duo next year with 1-year experience under their belt.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

100 Meter Times:

Isaiah Bond- 10.48 So.

Kendrick Law- 10.48 So.

Jalen Hale- 10.56 Fr.

Cole Adams- 10.65 Fr.

Kobe Prentice- 10.81 So.

For reference,

Jaylen Waddle- 10.68
Henry Ruggs- 10.58
Jameson Williams- 10.54

I didn't think Law was that fast. Cole Adams will be a nice surprise with his speed and skill set.
Still waiting for Harrell to be 100%. I didn't see Burton's time, but watching him in real time, he's not slow.
Bond and Prentice will be a great duo next year with 1-year experience under their belt.
No time on Shazz Preston.

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017

100 Meter Times:

Isaiah Bond- 10.48 So.

Kendrick Law- 10.48 So.

Jalen Hale- 10.56 Fr.

Cole Adams- 10.65 Fr.

Kobe Prentice- 10.81 So.

For reference,

Jaylen Waddle- 10.68
Henry Ruggs- 10.58
Jameson Williams- 10.54

I'd say we're building a pretty good receiving core. Three of our freshmen this year had as many or more catches than Smitty had his freshmen year. That was Law, Prentice, and Bond. We could be headed for a monster receivers room next year. We also need to understand that it takes a few games to develop these guys so the new incoming freshmen will also take a few games (or a season).

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I'd say we're building a pretty good receiving core. Three of our freshmen this year had as many or more catches than Smitty had his freshmen year. That was Law, Prentice, and Bond. We could be headed for a monster receivers room next year. We also need to understand that it takes a few games to develop these guys so the new incoming freshmen will also take a few games (or a season).
absolutely! too many times our fans expect too much from the freshman class and most of the time, it's just not realistic. History will tell you that, but it seems they ignored it altogether and are quick to called certain players " busts' if they're not in the 2 deep.

LetTheGoodTideRoll

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 13, 2021
Hank South reported today a certain Miami Corner commit is scheduled to be in Tuscaloosa Friday
Jam, I think we all heard the eye-popping price tag that Miami offered to get his commitment. Do you think it's realistic that Bama could change his mind without similarly offering insane money?

LetTheGoodTideRoll

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 13, 2021
Alabama re-recruits a lot of players every year now. It is absolutely possible
My question isn't whether we re-recruit people. It's whether McClain's reconsidering Bama is in spite of the initial differences in NIL packages or whether Bama got back into it in part by increasing our offer.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Jam, I think we all heard the eye-popping price tag that Miami offered to get his commitment. Do you think it's realistic that Bama could change his mind without similarly offering insane money?
Bama never stopped talking to him. If he visit we are a threat. how much is unknown but Miami is working tirelessly to get him not to visit and aren't happy about this.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Bama never stopped talking to him. If he visit we are a threat. how much is unknown but Miami is working tirelessly to get him not to visit and aren't happy about this.
I love Mario but believe the luster of his hire has dulled significantly after his first year. Kids want to get paid but they also want to be in the mix to win championships. He can make up a lot of NIL $ by being selected in the NFL draft a round or two sooner and that pitch is not lost on our coaching staff.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.