Omnibus Thread on SEC Teams...

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
December with the long layoff sucks.

On a side note, Walker Kessler got his first start last night. Ended up with 10p 12r 5b (!) and 1a. Held his own well against Golden State and their nasty rebounders in a tight win.

His game translated to the NBA far better than I expected it would. Just a nasty defender.

Reactions: seebell

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Auburn playing a common opponent in Memphis right now in the Holiday Hoopsgiving matchup.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Memphis wins it 82-73, shooting 50% from the floor (30 of 60) and winning the board battle by 11.

Bama plays Memphis Tuesday night in T-town.

Reactions: jashleyren2

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I watched most of the Auburn @ USC game this evening. It was a good game that USC won 74-71, primarily because Auburn had the same issue we did against Gonzaga - turnovers, they committed 23.

• Wow
Reactions: seebell

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
We're just incomplete. The shooting is improving a bit but now our bigs are starting to get picked on and we're turning the ball over a lot when we can't afford to be wasting possessions.

I'm confident Bruce will get them straightened out but we're painful to watch at the moment.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Solid win over the Gators (sorry Brazza)

Two interesting scores ... LSU beat Arky in Baton Rouge. Seems like Arky couldn't overcome the lead LSU created in the first half.

And Mizzou beat Kentucky at Mizzou ... looks like the same story as well.

Kentucky is really digging a hole for itself. They can turn it around but 8-5 is a tough row to hoe.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.