2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

Joefus

1st Team
Jan 3, 2021
No limit as long as they stay under 85 total.
This why I think we have so many people leaving. They all announced after their post season meeting with Saban. I think most were encouraged to leave or were not happy with their standing moving forward and no one tried to keep ‘em

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
This why I think we have so many people leaving. They all announced after their post season meeting with Saban. I think most were encouraged to leave or were not happy with their standing moving forward and no one tried to keep ‘em
Sort of agree, but earle and Cohen? Plenty of playing time next season for both, don't get those guys

Reactions: TiderJack

Joefus

1st Team
Jan 3, 2021
Sort of agree, but earle and Cohen? Plenty of playing time next season for both, don't get those guys
That’s what I meant by the most part. Jojo doesn’t make a lot of sense unless he thinks the young guys are gonna pass him or maybe some nil flashed some cash or who knows maybe he didn’t like how his injury and return were handled. Cohen had the preseason personal issues and then had to spilt time with a freshman all season. That one kinda checked out to me. Can’t say I expected it but I dunno I wasn’t really shocked either

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
That’s what I meant by the most part. Jojo doesn’t make a lot of sense unless he thinks the young guys are gonna pass him or maybe some nil flashed some cash or who knows maybe he didn’t like how his injury and return were handled. Cohen had the preseason personal issues and then had to spilt time with a freshman all season. That one kinda checked out to me. Can’t say I expected it but I dunno I wasn’t really shocked either
Thing is, Booker was rotating into both Guard spots, not just Cohens. With EE leaving, Cohen was at least still first in line for one Guard spot even if Booker grabs the other. makes me think there is something else at play. Maybe he does just need a fresh start, and if that's the case, I hope he finds it and everything works out for him. Maybe he's searching for NIL. Maybe he wants to slide out to OT (what he played in HS), and our staff isn't projecting him there so he's chasing that. Unless he comes out and talks about it - like Sanders did - we'll not likely know.

AWRTR

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2022
I think the three freshmen WR are going to take over, and the crop coming in will grab some snaps as well. Earle may have just felt he wouldn’t be featured and wanted to be.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
I think the three freshmen WR are going to take over, and the crop coming in will grab some snaps as well. Earle may have just felt he wouldn’t be featured and wanted to be.
Meaning Prentice, Bond, and Law. But don’t forget we also have the highest rated in Aaron Anderson as well as Shaz Preston lost to injury. If they stick around they’ll push for snaps as well. You also have to wonder what the staff will do with Henderson long term. Coach saban mentioned his potential several times even though he had switched from his natural running back position.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Watched the video. I would give them all a 5 on a scale of 10. Not much effort there.lol

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Meaning Prentice, Bond, and Law. But don’t forget we also have the highest rated in Aaron Anderson as well as Shaz Preston lost to injury. If they stick around they’ll push for snaps as well. You also have to wonder what the staff will do with Henderson long term. Coach saban mentioned his potential several times even though he had switched from his natural running back position.
You have to think Brooks will be in the rotation. We are also bringing in four freshman that all can fly and I expect Benson (JUCO transfer) and Hale will compete for PT.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
That’s exactly why he is leaving, but stay on the field and your chances improve. There is no greater ability than availability.

Reactions: B1GTide

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
UGA offered as well. “ We expect you’ll be the next Brock Bowers. Look what we did with him . “ That would be my pitch anyway.
IIRC, it used to be that anyone that got an offer from Alabama would get an automatic offer from them as well... 🤔

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.