Anyone watch Welcome to Wrexham?

Lucky Jack

Suspended
Sep 23, 2022
I really enjoyed it. Thanks to the new owners, I caught one of their games on ESPN2 a few weeks ago.

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
Been watching. Very interesting so far. I think one reason the new owners bought in, was knowing they could get their money back on the Hulu series. Hope they can generate the funds to keep helping the team.

Lucky Jack

Suspended
Sep 23, 2022
Been watching. Very interesting so far. I think one reason the new owners bought in, was knowing they could get their money back on the Hulu series. Hope they can generate the funds to keep helping the team.
They are currently 2nd in the national league, two points behind Notts County and automatic promotion to League Two.

Lucky Jack

Suspended
Sep 23, 2022
They've got a good chance of making up those 5 points and avoiding the promotion playoff, which they barely lost last year.

BhamToTexas

All-SEC
Dec 25, 2020
Sheffield knocked Wrexham out of the FA cup.
Wrexham had them beat in the first match and gave up a tying goal at the last second, then they were tied again in the second match until stoppage time and lost it. Still pretty amazing stuff. It would have been fun to watch them play Tottenham.

Reactions: OakMtn4Bama

HighlandOak

1st Team
Mar 8, 2023
Notts County won to pull even on points and move into first on goal differential, but Wrexham has two games in hand, plus a game against Notts County in two weeks @ The Racecourse Grounds.

HighlandOak

1st Team
Mar 8, 2023
Wrexham win to go back in front by 3 points, pull ahead on GD, and have a game in hand. Next week's match up against Notts County at the Racecourse is looking like it will decide who wins automatic promotion.

HighlandOak

1st Team
Mar 8, 2023
Wrexham beat Notts County @ The Racecourse, 3-2. Three points clear with a game in hand. Remainder of schedule should be easier than today's match.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.