OC and DC replacement discussion

Methylred

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 29, 2006
Honestly, after the NCAA did nothing to Sean Miller and Arizona in the most obvious and blatant violation of the NCAA I’m honestly shocked CJP is having even a blip of trouble. There most be pictures of goats or small kids for them to dig in their heels like this. Did they order a freaking backbone from Amazon or something?
^^^this 100%

I know it’s easy for me to say, but I’d hire CJP, lawyer up, and dare the NCAA to do something about it.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Honestly, after the NCAA did nothing to Sean Miller and Arizona in the most obvious and blatant violation of the NCAA I’m honestly shocked CJP is having even a blip of trouble. There most be pictures of goats or small kids for them to dig in their heels like this. Did they order a freaking backbone from Amazon or something?
Post of the year thus far. We need to hire him and dare the NCAA to do something. RTR

We’re talking a few hundred thousand at most, which isn’t comparable to $15M…
But money matters more at that level! The difference between $35,000 a year and $50,000 a year is huge. Even $100,000 vs $150,000 is significant. I've never made $1.5 million but I'd rather have $2 million---especially if I was already making $2 million. At some point, though, it's not about money is terms of purchasing power but about, as Mark Cuban put it, keeping score to see who's winning at life.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Could today be the day???

One day passed "signing day." It was never about who we would sign cause the hay was already in the barn.

But if there were candidates at other schools, I could see why waiting past yesterday would make sense.

At this point, who knows? But today could be the day!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
^^^this 100%

I know it’s easy for me to say, but I’d hire CJP, lawyer up, and dare the NCAA to do something about it.
IDK...it's like driving a red sports car by the local barney fife doing 70 in a 30 mph zone. He could be drinking coffee and eating a doughnut and thinking "nah" not today or he might have just finished off a half a dozen and his butt is sore and he's ready to write a ticket.

Do we really want to temp the Nazis???

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
IDK...it's like driving a red sports car by the local barney fife doing 70 in a 30 mph zone. He could be drinking coffee and eating a doughnut and thinking "nah" not today or he might have just finished off a half a dozen and his butt is sore and he's ready to write a ticket.

Do we really want to temp the Nazis???
Only if we decide to give a crap about them and allow them the power over us.

I'm ready for one of the super-powers of CFB to tell the NCAA to pound sand. I doubt it will be Bama but if the university did this, they'd somehow make me an even bigger fan than I already am.

Screw the NCAA and every. single. person. that works there.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Only if we decide to give a crap about them and allow them the power over us.

I'm ready for one of the super-powers of CFB to tell the NCAA to pound sand. I doubt it will be Bama but if the university did this, they'd somehow make me an even bigger fan than I already am.

Screw the NCAA and every. single. person. that works there.
I get it. I do. But I know CNS is a stickler on compliance too. And the buck stops with him, so to speak.

Agree someone needs to finish that "disorganization" off~

Reactions: AlexanderFan

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I get it. I do. But I know CNS is a stickler on compliance too. And the buck stops with him, so to speak.

Agree someone needs to finish that "disorganization" off~
Saban is the perfect guy to bring down the NCAA. Maybe he wants that as part of his legacy as well.

Or maybe Saban actually likes the NCAA. Who knows?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
FWIW, when you say that you equate Saban with those dirtbags in Indy.

I get what you're saying, but I don't want CNS in any way associated with that idiot-laden clown show.
I changed "RUNS" to blue font.

I mean, that is what every SEC rival thinks, right? Along with running the SEC office out of B'ham.

Reactions: crimsonaudio

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
FWIW, when you say that you equate Saban with those dirtbags in Indy.

I get what you're saying, but I don't want CNS in any way associated with that idiot-laden clown show.
The same way I don’t want Alabama grouped in with Auburn about hiring people and daring the ncaa to do something.

I’d take Pruitt yesterday if he was okay by them, but right now it seems he i

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Here's what needs to happen. Tell the NCAA we are hiring CJP and that we don't care what they ultimately say because we will ignore them no matter what. NCAA does not run the SEC, CFP or the bowl games so work with ESPN and the bowl organizers to say that they will also ignore the NCAA and Bama will remain eligible for participation no matter what they says.

We just need one school/conference to finally stand up and tell the NCAA no. Kick them to the curb and watch them crumble. The other power five conference will quickly join in, kick the non power five conferences to the curb as well and finally create the ultimate college football league.

Saban will look down from above and proclaim "it is good."

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
It was said that coach is getting ready to go on vacation so I would think he would announce before he leaves but maybe not, I think it'll be Grantham coach is familiar with him and it's reported Dooley did talk to coach about OC

• Smash Keyboard
Reactions: DzynKingRTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.