Change One Play In CFB History For Maximum Impact

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I doubt Tebow would have improved Shula's results very much, if at all. Not with some of the assistant coaches Shula got stuck with, and wouldn't consider letting go.
From what people have let leak out… Tebow’s actual interest in Alabama wasn’t as serious as many think. Plus Shula probably still turns to JPW because Shula still favored more traditional quarterbacks.

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
From what people have let leak out… Tebow’s actual interest in Alabama wasn’t as serious as many think. Plus Shula probably still turns to JPW because Shula still favored more traditional quarterbacks.
I think he really liked Shula, but not enough to sign with him. And his family was not about to let him go to Bama.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think he really liked Shula, but not enough to sign with him. And his family was not about to let him go to Bama.
I think that’s more to the truth. And I really have a hard time believing that he wins Shula enough games to save his hide in 2006.

Reactions: JohnD

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.