BREAKING Bama with Sweet win over Terps ;) - Postgame Thread

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
He said #2 just cannot be called ‘not in the NCAA tourney‘ and the third was bogus as well. I guess he didn’t see where Reese literally shoved and ran over CB and avoided his 5th. Willard was overall complimentary of Bama but saying the refs determined the outcome by making Reese sit is ludicrous. He should have fouled out 5 min into the game.
It’s also a heck of a thing to say when you lose by 20, in basketball.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
It appeared to me that Willard kinda did a drive-by handshake at the end of game. Now, I'm convinced that my thoughts were correct. He's a sore loser, who can't be gracious in defeat.

Reactions: UAH

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I'm pretty sure that foul #2 that the Maryland coach was complaining about is the one when the player had Miller's arm hooked. It was a pretty easy call; the player should have straightened his arm out and unhooked instead of spinning Miller around.

Reactions: UAH

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm pretty sure that foul #2 that the Maryland coach was complaining about is the one when the player had Miller's arm hooked. It was a pretty easy call; the player should have straightened his arm out and unhooked instead of spinning Miller around.
It's been a flagrant I since the 2019 season. The way he did it, I expected that...

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and day-day

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I didn't go back and watch the first game and didn't know about the injury. Yes, the tailbone is terrible. I had a rafting mishap that resulted in mine probably being broken. It was a week or two before I could even sit normal.

Reactions: Con

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I think that was when he got hurt unfortunately too, tailbone injury.
I thought Welch had the tailbone injury in the SECT. Either way, he wore a back brace the entire warmup period before the game and coming out of halftime. Haven’t heard anyone say what that’s about.

Reactions: irvingtontide

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I thought Welch had the tailbone injury in the SECT. Either way, he wore a back brace the entire warmup period before the game and coming out of halftime. Haven’t heard anyone say what that’s about.
The tailbone was the SECT. But it did appear he re-aggravated his leg injury in a slip and slide in game one I think. I remember seeing him gimpy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.