It is a beautiful day

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
What a nice Sunday here in beautiful NJ. Just got done with a 6 mile walk before. Not bad listening to my ipod and getting some rays. Hope everyone is having a beautiful day.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Yes, it's another beautiful day here in Alabama also. Just a few weeks ago I completed some landscaping, which included reseeding my lawn. Little did I know the drought from last year would carry through the winter and into this year. I'm just hoping for some rain. But all things in good time, and the very worst that happen is I'll have to reseed next year. Oh well...:rolleyes: :cool:

NYBamaFan

Suspended
Feb 2, 2002
Blairstown, NJ
What a nice Sunday here in beautiful NJ. Just got done with a 6 mile walk before. Not bad listening to my ipod and getting some rays. Hope everyone is having a beautiful day.
Coincidentally, I did a 6 mile run today in sunny NJ listening to my iPod...

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
It was a beautiful day in Bham. To top it off, we had both of our foster sons baptized today, and had a wonderful lunch afterwards with family and friends.

Then it was nap time.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I can't run, I have bad knees and can't take the pounding of the pavemnt. I walk when I can't get to the gym and do my eliptical routine, it sounds kind of gay, but its a lot easier on my knees.

CapstoneStan

All-American
Feb 5, 2001
Manchester, TN
I had the honor of watching my daughter get her bachelor's degree (cum laude)from UT-Chattanooga today. Yesterday it was my niece at MTSU (summa cum laude). Unless something unexpected happens, I will repeat this process next year at this time when my son gets his degree from MTSU.

We are fortunate to have a lot of great kids in the family.

NYBamaFan

Suspended
Feb 2, 2002
Blairstown, NJ
I can't run, I have bad knees and can't take the pounding of the pavemnt. I walk when I can't get to the gym and do my eliptical routine, it sounds kind of gay, but its a lot easier on my knees.
I'll be with you soon. My doctor wants me to stop running (knee cartlidge issues in both knees). I suppose that I should listen, but I love running too much to give it up easily...

NYBamaFan

Suspended
Feb 2, 2002
Blairstown, NJ
I had the honor of watching my daughter get her bachelor's degree (cum laude)from UT-Chattanooga today. Yesterday it was my niece at MTSU (summa cum laude). Unless something unexpected happens, I will repeat this process next year at this time when my son gets his degree from MTSU.

Congratulations!!!

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Smart kids. I guess that kind of thing skips a generation.;) :biggrin2:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I'll be with you soon. My doctor wants me to stop running (knee cartlidge issues in both knees). I suppose that I should listen, but I love running too much to give it up easily...
Just had my knee scoped last week for a medial miniscus tear. Dont know how well it turned out yet but it wasn't too bad to go through.

NYBamaFan

Suspended
Feb 2, 2002
Blairstown, NJ
Just had my knee scoped last week for a medial miniscus tear. Dont know how well it turned out yet but it wasn't too bad to go through.
I haven't had them scoped yet. I don't get water on either knee, but I have small tears. Like I said, just a matter of time, but I'll put it off as long as I can. Once the cartlidge is removed, it is gone forever...

CapstoneStan

All-American
Feb 5, 2001
Manchester, TN
Bodhi, my sister also graduated summa cum laude. So it didn't skip a generation. I was simply dropped on my head!:biggrin:

I had my right knee scoped on April 3rd. Right now it doesn't look terribly successful. I received a shot in the knee a coupla hours ago. There is another drug to try next. And then the dreaded knee replacement. Of course there is a lot of arthritis in my knees. The other knee was scoped 3 years ago, much more successfully.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I haven't had them scoped yet. I don't get water on either knee, but I have small tears. Like I said, just a matter of time, but I'll put it off as long as I can. Once the cartlidge is removed, it is gone forever...
If you haven't had an MRI, get one. It will tell you how bad the tear is and usually they can trim out the tear without removing the entire cartilage. I put up with mine for over 5 years, big mistake.Better to get it fixed sooner rather than later.

NYBamaFan

Suspended
Feb 2, 2002
Blairstown, NJ
If you haven't had an MRI, get one. It will tell you how bad the tear is and usually they can trim out the tear without removing the entire cartilage. I put up with mine for over 5 years, big mistake.Better to get it fixed sooner rather than later.
Yeah, my wife keeps insisting that I get the MRI.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.