Question: What is YOUR favorite victory cigar?

bat123

All-American
Just thought I'd like to see what's everybodies favorite victory stogie.

Living overseas I come home for our biggest home games and bring a box of Montecristo #3's and a box of Cohiba Sigilo V's.
I think of the two I have to choose the Cohibas after a big win. (Although I must admit I have one even after a loss it's just not as satisfying):biggrin:

Last edited:

4DaTIDE

Suspended
Jul 25, 2000
Next to Alabama Football, the thing that I enjoy most is a good cigar.

When I can get them, I favor the Monte Number 2, Bolivar Royal Corona or a Cohiba Siglo V...not as easy to come by the ISOM's here in Alabama (Hey bat123, want to bring me a few if you're in town this fall? Pretty Please??? :biggrin::biggrin:

After we beat UT lasts season, it was this one: Fuente Forbidden X...A a rare cigar for a special celebration. It was awesome.

Haven't picked what rarity I own that will get torched after the Barn game this season, but it'll be a good one should we do what I believe we can and take care of their precious little streak...

Reg

Last edited:

Bhammer

1st Team
Jan 4, 2007
Birmingham
Even at the height of my cigar "hobby" I was only good for maybe 1 or 2 a week or so. Now it has been a few years since I have smoked, and I have honestly never smoked one after a victory. That being said, I was always partial to the Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur. Churchill or Robusto.

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
I used to smoke several different kinds of cigars until I found Arturo Fuente. Now I just smoke the different kinds of Fuentes usually preferring the Flora-Fina 8-5-8s in both Natural (Connecticut Shade) and Maduro wrappers or pretty much any Hemingway. I also highly recommend the Double Chateau with the Aged Sun Grown wrapper if you run across it. If the occasion calls for something really special I go with an Opus X.

Jeez now I’m gonna’ have to swing by the tobacco shop on the way home from work…

chris

All-SEC
May 17, 2001
loxley,al. 36551
Just thought I'd like to see what's averybodies favorite victory stogie.

Living overseas I come home for our biggest home games and bring a box of Montecristo #3's and a box of Cohiba Sigilo V's.
I think of the two I have to choose the Cohibas after a big win. (Although I must admit I have one even after a loss it's just not as satisfying):biggrin:
whichever ones you bring home! BWAAAAAA!!!!!:biggrin:

bamastrongman

Aug 12, 2007
I like a good cigar anytime, but I like any cigar after a BAMA victory.

The best cigars I ever had were a couple of years ago when I was on vacation in Cancun. At the resort where we stayed, every night after supper, there was a guy who rolled cigars on the spot for $10 apiece. They were better than any $50 cigar that I ever had.

wardaddy

1st Team
Dec 6, 2007
Lay Lake
Edge Maduro by Rocky Patel-Great smoke for $5. As good as most upscale brands like Graycliff.

CAO Maduro Red Label-The best cigar for the value out there.

ACID 1400cc, C-Note, or Kong Kamaroon..

PisgahDave

Suspended
Dec 26, 2006
Douglasville, GA
Just thought I'd like to see what's everybodies favorite victory stogie.

I had the Monte Cristo #3's on my honeymoon. The guy said I could take the labels off and sneak them back through customs, I didn't have the guts to take the chance though.

MVKTR2

1st Team
May 29, 2008
Hardly ever have a cigar, and let's face it, the 05 UF game and 07 UT games are the only ones worthy of a victory cigar of late. Thankfully that's all about to change! Meaning maybe we should all be giving thought to what kind of cigars we'll be smoking in the near future. I'm a LaGloria Cubana kind of guy. CAO's okay. My favs are always Maduro wrapped Robustos, Torpedos, and Churchills. Mmmmm LaGloria Churchill....

Check this out... I've brewed an official bier for this year's Crimson Tide football season.
clicky
[ame="http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=72714"]Crimson Ale[/ame]

Roll Tide & Schlante,
Phillip

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.