Question: Can anyone tell me what happened with Josh Chapman

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
I'm pretty sure he played, as did Darius per CNS at the PC. Its hard to know who's playing in the game if you're listening to CBS announcers. They stunk it up on calling this game.

jangalang

All-SEC
Feb 16, 2003
Miami, FL
I was wondering the same thing. I saw Dareus out there a lot. I saw Cody out there a lot. I do not remember even seeing Chapman. I wonder if he was sick or something.

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
JessN said that he saw him participate, but, if he did, it wasn't much...
I thought I did, but it could have been Deaderick. Deaderick lets his jersey get bunched up under his ribcage a lot and when it does, the 95 looks like 99.

Several people on TiderInsider said they saw him. I'm just not sure.

What I can say is the participation chart is not the place to go for that info. They had Colin Peek playing in the Clemson game this year -- Peek, of course, is sitting out the year as a transfer and can't even dress out, much less play.

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
CNS said in the post game press conference that both Terrence Cody and Josh Chapman played NT/DT during running downs and Marcel Dareus played during passing downs. All three played.

Last edited:

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
C.B.S...........Commercials Before Sports!!! does anybody else realize how many times they go to commercial??? and don't get me started on the two DA's (fat lundquist and goofy danielson) that call the games!!! wouldn't hurt my feelings if bama doesn't play on their ever again! all they do is run down bama and hype up whoever they are playing!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.