Recent content by B1GTide

1. B1GTide

Paper; Global Warming "The Biggest Science Scandal Ever"

An interesting article: YouTube’s Algorithm Keeps Suggesting Users Watch Climate Change Misinformation
  2. B1GTide

Politics: The Trump Impeachment Thread

They are both bad, then, and both need to go. Dangerous? :rolleyes:
  3. B1GTide

They can't just "shift north". The reason that the bread baskets are the bread baskets is the millions of years of growth that has produced extraordinarily fertile topsoil. That does not exist in the tundra.
  4. B1GTide

Politics: The Trump Impeachment Thread

If the only argument for the DNC is that it isn't as bad as the GOP, you are standing on weak ground. They are both cesspools - both a part of the swamp that needs to be drained. If it offends you that I talk about both in the same post, maybe it would make you feel better if I submitted one...
  5. B1GTide

2019-20 Coaching Carousel

Listened to Judge talk about Belichick's defensive philosophy. He said that Belichick's emphasis is in finding out what each player does well and using that to develop a defense that will work. In short - the NE defense is different every year because the players are different. Remember that...
  6. B1GTide

Link: Kirk Herbstreit On LSU's Postgame Celebration

Yeah, LSU changed the story from what might have been a discussion about them possibly being the best team ever to this garbage. The stories changed by the end of the day on Tuesday.
  7. B1GTide

Well, he is pro-Clemson. Don't think that translates to any feeling about LSU. He didn't trade in his Buckeye jersey for a Clemson jersey - he just has an inescapable bias while his boys are on the team.
  8. B1GTide

I think that the program is tarnished, but the title is not. Titles are about what happens between the lines, IMO. They still went 15-0 against a tough schedule in impressive fashion.
  9. B1GTide

Who does Alabama end with on National Signing Day?

I believe that you have until the fall semester to get back down to 85, right?
  10. B1GTide

DNC debate (#7) - January 14, 2020 - Schedule info and discussion thread

Talking about presidential elections here. I don't have any idea how this applies to Congress.
  11. B1GTide

Virginia Gun Control Controversy

I spend about half the year in NJ, and there are many who believe that guns should not be in the hands of private individuals - no guns, at all. Heck, the laws in the state of NJ require a permit to own a BB gun. Yeah, a BB gun. Think about that.
  12. B1GTide

The risk now is that the bread baskets of the world might continue to incur huge crop losses due to climate change. We can't move those bread baskets to other parts of the world.
  13. B1GTide

Link: LSU DC Dave Aranda To Baylor

Failing against Alabama cannot be the measure - everyone fails against Alabama.
  14. B1GTide

DNC debate (#7) - January 14, 2020 - Schedule info and discussion thread

Sorry - to be clear, there is no single economy that impacts national elections. People do not vote based on what is happening (or perceived to be happening) on a national level. They vote based on what is happening to them personally. So, it isn't the national economy, or even the local...
  15. B1GTide

Virginia Gun Control Controversy

Yeah, that is what the fringe wants you to believe. These laws do not do that at all - not one bit.

Latest threads