Recent content by NationalTitles17

1. NationalTitles17

B1G10/11/191323 sees teams beginning to play, decides to come out of the basement starting in October.

Just finished a 12 day sabbatical myself. You won't regret it.
  2. NationalTitles17

News Article: Trump Spoke With God; Film at Eleven

That's a month old today. Bottom line, we are God's hands on Earth. It's up to us to get this jerk out of office. He isn't going to zap Trump, but if he did I would not argue about it.
  3. NationalTitles17

Political aspects of the pandemic...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/jared-kushner-let-the-markets-decide-covid-19-fate?fbclid=IwAR3Qj0kqo_fYUMuOZScYcWQOtTYtZDSnqEAFqDo_QzYCmsloUy2OPtgIU0I
  4. NationalTitles17

Teaching about America

How about we teach actual history with a balanced perspective and promote the critical thinking skills necessary to place it all in context in relation to our individual value systems? Whitewashing history is not helpful to society.
  5. NationalTitles17

News Article: Time to face reality: ‘No one is playing college football in the fall’ (or are they?)

I thought your comment was related to the conversation above, not a list of grievances from you. The numbers in question were likelihood of dying on the way to the game vs dying from covid. The best way I know to address that is by deaths per 100k population. That number has nothing to do with...
  6. NationalTitles17

News Article: Time to face reality: ‘No one is playing college football in the fall’ (or are they?)

Feel free to contact them to point out their mistakes one by one and in detail based on your examination of the records made by the attendings actually taking care of those who died when they died. Once you've done that we can discuss the "more accurate" death rates that result from your...
  7. NationalTitles17

A non-truthful statement was presented. I countered it with actual facts. The non-truth presented was a fake statistic without the numbers. So I countered a made-up statistic (more likely to die on way to game than by covid) with real statistics. There is no fix for willful ignorance but one...
  8. NationalTitles17

2020 Presidential Election Part II

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-post-office-idUSKBN26836Y
  9. NationalTitles17

11.2/100k killed in auto accidents vs 49.65/100k (another source says 59.6/100k) by COVID-19 in the USA. It should be noted a full year has not passed since the beginning of the current pandemic so that number will inevitably be higher once a full year has passed. Sources...
  10. NationalTitles17

Bob Woodard book - RAGE

I've got it covered then! :D
  11. NationalTitles17

Game Thread: Georgia Tech @ Florida State

Let's get back on topic, please. (not really a request) Stop the sparring. Everyone has had their say. Time to move on.
  12. NationalTitles17

Black Lives Matter thread

Committed by federal agents, no less.

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - up to 65% off!

TideFansStore.com Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.