Recent content by NationalTitles17

1. NationalTitles17

Political Meme - Cartoon Thread...

So much for respecting family boundaries.
  2. NationalTitles17

News Article: Tsunami Alert Issued for 7.7 Magnitude Earthquake Near Jamaica

0.4 foot tsunami in Cayman Islands. Warning cancelled. 6.3 aftershock just occurred, again at sea.
  3. NationalTitles17

The policy and politics of Trumpism

As a Southerner I understand the point; however, stupidity deserves humor - even ridicule when it is a deliberate choice. And if someone's pride is hurt so much they are willing to abandon good sense to get back at the humorist then that is quite self destructive at times.
  4. NationalTitles17

From CNN: The earthquake was felt as far away as Havana and Miami. Some people in the Cuban capital were evacuating taller buildings.
  5. NationalTitles17

Politics: The Trump Impeachment Thread

Well, the rapture will save us all from the consequences of our sins, right? Isn't that what Jesus said: Don't worry about doing good and caring for the Earth and other people - I'm going to come back and save you from your own stupidity so screw it all! Right?
  6. NationalTitles17

If people choose this kind of stupidity over truth then they deserve what they get. Too bad for the rest of us.
  7. NationalTitles17

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/28/americas/earthquake-caribbean-sea/index.html So far it does NOT include the Gulf Coast. This is an unusually strong quake for this area. It is fortunate it took place in the ocean area between Cuba and Jamaica.
  8. NationalTitles17

News Article: Child Welfare Run Amok

This is how CPS/APS/DCFS/DHR operates in every state and there are insufficient safeguards to keep it from happening.
  9. NationalTitles17

For the record, there is also a process to investigate a US citizen and a process to ask foreign governments to help with that investigation. Trump did not follow those processes either, so even if he believes wrongdoing by the Bidens did occur he did not follow the proper protocols that are in...
  10. NationalTitles17

Haha! No, sir. That's her au naturale state of being.
  11. NationalTitles17

Who is the worst Republican candidate for Alabama ( Alabama Senate Race)

I can't wait for the release of information from the discovery phase.
  12. NationalTitles17

Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash

I understand your point, but this story would not get so much play without someone famous being on the helicopter. Generation aviation accidents happen all the time and we seldom hear about the "regular everyday people" (for lack of a better term) hurt and killed in these crashes. Of course the...
  13. NationalTitles17

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/time-for-him-to-do-his-job-public-urged-to-press-chief-justice-roberts-to-subpoena-witnesses-amid-gop-cover-up/
  14. NationalTitles17

Tough stretch coming up (How will we fare?)

I'd like to see at least three out of the next six and it would be better to steal at least one of the other games. This team will then need to close out strong and win 4 or 5 or the last six.