Search results

1. rolltide_21

Joke thread - including cartoons, memes, and misc - Part VII

I had paper this morning for breakfast. It was delicious and supposedly “heart healthy” or at least that’s what I tell myself any way 😁
  2. rolltide_21

SIAP there was an article that Joe K interviewed for assistant coach

I thought the same thing. Thought Coach Kines was getting back in the business
  3. rolltide_21

Alabama Suffers 5-2 Loss to UAB on Tuesday

Can’t figure out this team. Take 2 of 3 from the #1 team then lose to UAB 🤷‍♂️
  4. rolltide_21

Bama Game Thread: A-Day Game Thread ( ESPN @ 3PM CT)

I also didn't record and haven't watched it. The first I could find was Friday @ 12 on the SECN.
  5. rolltide_21

UFL (A J McCarron's Team)

I’ve enjoyed watching the Stallions over the last couple of years. The USFL was turning a profit. The XFL, however, was a money pit. I thought it was a bad deal for the USFL to merge and hopefully I’m proven wrong. I thought they should’ve stayed separate and let the xfl tank. Then their league...
  6. rolltide_21

Goodbread Article: NIL Donations More Important Than Arena Pledges Right Now

It is my understanding one of the primary reasons Oats stayed was the pledges to NIL. He's building something here even though he did have some measure of interest in the UK job. For the future, this is the right investment if you're going to compete.
  7. rolltide_21

Coach Oats Will Remain at Alabama

Ban Poster 😁
  8. rolltide_21

Cal to Fayetteville?

That's a fair assessment, IMO. It's by design due to Cal's approach. Interestingly, his best teams were when they had players come back. We learned that lesson last year, too. We should be celebrating back-to-back Final Fours, but the most talented team in memory bowed out in the Sweet 16.
  9. rolltide_21

Bama Game Thread: Official Final Four Game Thread - Bama vs UConn 7:49 CST - (prayers CB4 - RTR)

We’re rebounding poorly on the offensive end right now. 4 straight misses with no one at the rim for the board
  10. rolltide_21

Bama Game Thread: Official Final Four Game Thread - Bama vs UConn 7:49 CST - (prayers CB4 - RTR)

They do not want Purdue/Bama in the national championship game. Ratings and money affecting the officiating in this game imo
  11. rolltide_21

Doug Gottlieb absolutely roasted the officials @ halftime on the Westwood One broadcast
  12. rolltide_21

It was. Guys on Westwood said it’s a move as old as basketball.
  13. rolltide_21

Clingan is going to get his. Gotta keep challenging him.
  14. rolltide_21

Political Meme - Cartoon/Joke Thread...Part XIX

Who knew the soup Nazi looked like Jesus? 😁
  15. rolltide_21

Bama Game Thread: Pregame - Bama vs UConn Final 4 Baby

Thought this was an interesting factoid-

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.