2020 Prospect: 5* TE Arik Gilbert

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Indeed, things are trending Alabama's way for Gilbert. Clemson has moved up as well. It's more of a Bama vs Clemson battle right now for him. Alabama is in the driver's seat and he's Alabama's to lose. Things have slowed down on the Darnell Washington front so take that for what it is worth.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Arik Gilbert will be announcing his commitment tomorrow, October 23rd at his All American jersey presentation. As of right now, I would predict Gilbert to Alabama. If any new info comes out to the contrary, I will be sure to update.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Really hated to see that UGA got his last visit. Always felt it was an advantage to have the opportunity to make the last impression. Kirby may be a snake but he can flat recruit.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Really hated to see that UGA got his last visit. Always felt it was an advantage to have the opportunity to make the last impression. Kirby may be a snake but he can flat recruit.
I believe this will be Saban's payback for Clay Webb last year. Also hoping Jordan Burch will be Saban's payback to Dabo for Justyn Ross. Coach does not like someone coming into Alabama and taking our best players.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I believe this will be Saban's payback for Clay Webb last year. Also hoping Jordan Burch will be Saban's payback to Dabo for Justyn Ross. Coach does not like someone coming into Alabama and taking our best players.
Webb eh we wanted him but not nearly as bad as Gilbert. UGA & BAMA made Gilbert #1 on their respective boards for TE (some have him #1 overall) Ross wanted Clemson and got his families wishes after telling bama he was coming. I still rather have Waddle though and extremely happy with who we have. I'm willing to bet our entire Wr core will play in the NFL. Shavers will get his chance next year and waddle will be a focal point.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.