NFL thread post your misery here

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
There is an Atlanta sports radio guy that has to get a tattoo of Vic Beasley on his hind end if Beasley gets 10 sacks. He currently has 8.

The best part is when he initially made the bet he said he would be thrilled to get it because that would mean the Falcons had a great season. How mad would you be if you made this bet and your team still had a crappy season? I am hoping Beasley gets 2 more.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Falcons are bringing back Quinn and Dimitroff. I look forward to them finishing 6-10 or 7-9 next year. Blank must really enjoy wasting money.
Read that earlier today. Really hard to believe, but look at how long Jones has kept Garrett around. It is tough on the fans, but imagine how tough it must be on the Blank family.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Read that earlier today. Really hard to believe, but look at how long Jones has kept Garrett around. It is tough on the fans, but imagine how tough it must be on the Blank family.
I had to run to the grocery store a minute ago and I heard an interview with Blank. He truly believes they "turned it around" at the end of this year. Apparently he forgot about last year when the exact same thing happened and they won their final 3 games. I just assume at this point Dimitroff has compromising pictures of him. I don't get it at all. Dallas will be terrible as long as Jerrah is the owner/GM/Coach. Seriously the players do not call him Mr Jones, they actually refer to him as Coach Jones.

Reactions: B1GTide

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.