Prayer for my wife

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
My wife is fighting cancer for the third time. She's doing chemo now and hopefully will be done by football season. She has amazing strength and totally leans on her faith. We would appreciate all prayers.

Thank you and Roll Tide.

Islander

Jul 18, 2008
Hoover or Dauphin Island
My wife has been through this 3 times, 4 if you want to count a small skin cancer. She is now 6 years out and doing well. Keep the faith and we will add you to our prayer list.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
We have good news! They see no active cancer on her last scan! She will still have to take her last chemo but knowing that the cancer is gone will make it easier. God is good and answers prayer. Thank you all for your prayers. Roll Tide!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
We have good news! They see no active cancer on her last scan! She will still have to take her last chemo but knowing that the cancer is gone will make it easier. God is good and answers prayer. Thank you all for your prayers. Roll Tide!
Great news! God bless!

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I'm sorry to say I have to update this post again. My wife had a scan and she has cancer in her bones. She's been back on chemo. The doctor says she can't get rid of this, but the treatment is needed to attempt to stop it from growing or spreading. I'd really appreciate prayers for her. Her name is Patti. Thanks!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
I'm sorry to say I have to update this post again. My wife had a scan and she has cancer in her bones. She's been back on chemo. The doctor says she can't get rid of this, but the treatment is needed to attempt to stop it from growing or spreading. I'd really appreciate prayers for her. Her name is Patti. Thanks!
you got it gtown. Prayers for strength & containment up for Patti!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I just saw this and wanted to let you know your wife will be in my prayers. I rarely look at this board; wish I had looked sooner. Tell Patti old Gray sends his thoughts just for her.