The Man Gripe Thread (MEN ONLY)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I could live to be 1 million years old and still never understand women. How can she be so angry with you that she will not look at speak to you, or even acknowledge your existence, but then suddenly without warning be perfectly fine and act like nothing ever happened? This not about any specific woman, just a random Thursday thought.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
I could live to be 1 million years old and still never understand women. How can she be so angry with you that she will not look at speak to you, or even acknowledge your existence, but then suddenly without warning be perfectly fine and act like nothing ever happened? This not about any specific woman, just a random Thursday thought.
Hope this helps you understand women better. ;)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
They're just wired different (in general). I've been with my wife for over 23 years and I've gotten to the point where I've stopped trying to figure out the "why's". I just adjust and move on.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
With my wife for more than 35 years. It has been a long time since I had to wonder why. I can tell how she is doing from her posture. I know when she walks into a room what she needs from me. It might be a hug or a kind word, or it might be silence and space, or anything in between. Most of the time she is willing to explain herself but sometimes she just expects me to know, so I have learned to read her. It is possible, but it has to start with the understanding that they have different prevalent thoughts, drives and emotions.

Honestly, I wouldn't choose to invest as much time and effort with another woman. I am glad that I did with Amy because our relationship is amazing in spite of our faults. But, man, was it work.

Men are pretty simple. Women are not. But it can be worth the effort if you find the right one.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Mkaes me understand they are crazy at an early age. I already knew this. I grew up with 2 sisters (older and younger). They are nuts.
Ditto - one older, one younger.”Nuts” is nice - other guys know what you’re really saying while women just think you’re trying to be funny.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
nuts.jpg

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so
I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing,
and I said, "Nothing."
The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"
At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.
Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case.
Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.