Anyone watching Yellowstone?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Anywhere to watch season 1 now?
Not sure for free other than Paramount, which I get on cable. Not really free for me either, I guess, since I'm paying Spectrum every month...lol.

I believe you can stream through Amazon but they charge.

I want to watch the first season because other than the first episode, I didn't see any of it. I did see all of last season and most of season 2. Our game with Vandy is scheduled for that Saturday (Noon) so I'm going to have to figure out how to tape it. I don't have a DVR. Yet.... :)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I have watched every episode, to me it’s a great series. season 3 was a little slow until the last couple of episodes. I love Beth, meaner than evil! Just like her mother intended!

Reactions: Bazza

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I had a Beth sighting last Thursday. I was exiting I65 in Montgomery south of town at about 8:30 in the morning. A blond woman was walking from under the overpass towards the truck stop to my right. She had a loose sort of sweat shirt and had that Beth confident swagger. She was clearly on something. I wanted to take a photo, but knew I couldn't without being seen. There was a tractor trailer to my right at the light. She stops in the middle of the intersection, faces the trucker, and uses a common hand gesture also involving her tongue and cheek. I thought, damn, she IS Beth. He turned her down.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
How can you not like Beth! She is a hard ass! Show starts in 10 minutes! I think Jamie put the hit out in the rest of the family, BTW.
Actually, no it was Rourke . Jamie would have killed Rip

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I'm guessing it was the Becks. Probably wasn't Rourke considering the cooler incident. Then there is the new character, the female nononsense CEO.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
I haven't read the thread yet because I plan on watching the show, but it's the ONLY show currently on TV, other than a Bama game, that my Mom looks forward to, or will plan for. And, by plan for, I mean take a nap so she can stay up and watch it. That woman will go to bed at dark, otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: Bazza

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.