Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I still can't wrap my head around the effort to make Ashli Babbit into a victim

she is a traitor and a fool

they are trying to use her as their version of george floyd and hoping it inspires people to action. or something like that

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I still can't wrap my head around the effort to make Ashli Babbit into a victim

she is a traitor and a fool

When you go all in, you go ALL IN. You start from the premise that there was no insurrection, and proceed from there, facts be damned.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
When you go all in, you go ALL IN. You start from the premise that there was no insurrection, and proceed from there, facts be damned.
the mango menace has shown them how to do it. they are all self-serving narcissists. that may be our one saving grace - they are all garbage people who will turn on each other at the drop of a hat, and most of them aren't actually very bright.

Reactions: Jon and UAH

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
wait everyone, Revolver News has figured it out, it was the FBI

they know this because there were "un-indicted co-conspirators" mentioned in some of the cases. To them, this means "FBI Informants"

which, by their logic would make Donald Trump an FBI Informant in the Michael Cohen/stormy daniels case. Of course, they are as Trey Crowder has coined "allergic to irony" so this part will go completely unnoticed by them

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

they know this because there were "un-indicted co-conspirators" mentioned in some of the cases. To them, this means "FBI Informants"

which, by their logic would make Donald Trump an FBI Informant in the Michael Cohen/stormy daniels case. Of course, they are as Trey Crowder has coined "allergic to irony" so this part will go completely unnoticed by them

Saw Glenn Greenwald tweet this out as some great piece of journalism. Was immediately underwhelmed by the article (unsurprisingly). I actually like hearing Glenn's opinions on different subjects because he pushes my beliefs but sometimes he's just wrong and obnoxious.

That said the FBI has done plenty of sketchy stuff in the past.

Reactions: Jon and seebell

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Do they have any lawyers on their side at all to explain to them what it means?

Reactions: Jon

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I'm not sure how it would poll, but I think the general public is not satisfied with just arresting and indicting front line insurrectionists. Until the Democrats make a statement through the DOJ by indicting a powerbroker, I think they are vulnerable to independent voters.

Personally, I am still waiting to see how Garland will operate the DOJ. So far, it appears very timid.

Reactions: seebell and Go Bama

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The only cases I know about where a LEO was an unindicted co-conspirator, or even an indicted one, were cases where LEOs were the target of the investigation to begin with...

Reactions: Jon

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Earlier this week I received a letter from her. I'll post it later today. I didn't handle the situation well at all. I had no intention of losing a patient. I thought I was just responding to her queries and we were talking. I had no idea she was becoming offended.
I know you're a seasoned pro, so don't take this as advice, but some clients need to be punted.

That said, when I have clients bring up politics, I simply throw up my hands and tell them "sorry, I don't discuss politics or religion with clients" and leave it at that.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I know you're a seasoned pro, so don't take this as advice, but some clients need to be punted.

That said, when I have clients bring up politics, I simply throw up my hands and tell them "sorry, I don't discuss politics or religion with clients" and leave it at that.
I know better than to talk politics in the office. It was so casual I didn't think anything about it until she got out of the chair. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.