Agiye Hall gone

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Coach Saban always says ,,if you don't get with the process your going to get run over by it,Hall just got run over by the process, Hall can work his self off the field cause we are going to keep playing,and we won't miss a beat.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
Proving there's a Tom Petty song for nearly every situation. :D

You wreck me. You don't know how it feels to be me. When it's 105 degrees I'll be swingin', like Tommy Dorsey, 'cause even walls fall down in that heat. But I hope you'll have a change of heart, 'cause you got lucky when I found you. So don't do me like that. :D
I’d offer track six from Full Moon Fever:

The reason why
Oh I can’t say
I’ve got to let you go baby
And right away
After what you did
I can’t stay on
And I’ll probably
Feel a whole lot better when you’re gone…

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Or maybe he would have seen that doing things the right way earns a player opportunities he wouldn’t otherwise have. Coach said the light was coming on for Hall In practices leading up to the NCG. We will never know.
No doubt, that’s the timeline I’d like to live in.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
In the future, can we just avoid any WR with the last name “Hall”?
Except Darryl Hall. He makes your dreams come true. Some say he’s out of touch, but it’s really just a mental game of one on one he plays to find a rich girl who is not a man eater, so he can work to get an adult education at the University of Alabama.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Except Darryl Hall. He makes your dreams come true. Some say he’s out of touch, but it’s really just a mental game of one on one he plays to find a rich girl who is not a man eater, so he can work to get an adult education at the University of Alabama.
Very well played!!! Lol…
Maybe he should eat his Oates to stay healthy while working on that adult education!!!
Edit: That got a little weird…

• Haha
Reactions: Con

pastorbt

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 9, 2017
A reminder, being on the roster is different than being on the team. You can be on one and not the other. And if you are never on the other, then it's best that you are on neither.

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.