Select Committee on January 6 Insurrection report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Eliza eating greens.jpg
As you implied above, I'm betting there are tons of 'stop the steal' Trump supporters out there that are spinning / ignoring this as we speak. - literally don't care because they believe he's the 'rightful' POTUS.
Well, it's perfectly micro and IDK if it extrapolates at all, but I have two SILs who supported him. They are racists from MS, although they'd never admit it. His behavior, even before the hearings, has peeled one off, who doesn't think he should be prez again. (I think there's polling showing she's not alone.) I don't think the other has given up but we have little contact with her. LOL. Liz just walked and handed me greens to feed our younger cat. She eats them at least three times a day. At least, it keeps her from eating the houseplants... :)

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
if I had been grabbed near my clavicles in a fit of rage, while on the job, by my boss, I think I would want my pound of flesh in a courtroom. Regardless of all the other legal issues.

If Trump isn’t grabbing women by the privates, he’s grabbing the Security guys by the throat. Not real sure which is more special.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
As you implied above, I'm betting there are tons of 'stop the steal' Trump supporters out there that are spinning / ignoring this as we speak. - literally don't care because they believe he's the 'rightful' POTUS.
it's not just the 'stop the steal" supporters. there are lots of people who are voting for/supporting him while not being vocal or coy about it.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Yanking the tablecloth at the dinner table sounds like a real life parody of the cartoons I used to see as a child on tv on Saturday mornings.

Having an average tantrum, he throws plates full of food. But when he’s in full outrage he jerks the tablecloth.

Imagine if he is ever held to account and somehow all the non disclosure agreements he has had people sign were invalidated. The stories that would surface. 😀

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yanking the tablecloth at the dinner table sounds like a real life parody of the cartoons I used to see as a child on tv on Saturday mornings.

Having an average tantrum, he throws plates full of food. But when he’s in full outrage he jerks the tablecloth.

Imagine if he is ever held to account and somehow all the non disclosure agreements he has had people sign were invalidated. The stories that would surface. 😀
it never ceases to amaze me that people like this are able to make it through life without getting the living crap kicked out of them over and over.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Just a note here.

Four years ago, I dated a woman who said her previous husband had been a Secret Service agent who worked the last two years of Clinton, all eight years of Bush, and two years of Obama as part of VP Biden's detail.

Now yes - you're right - she could have just told me that. Except she told me things there was no way she could know I knew (my Derm professor was part of VP Gore's medical team plus my former Chem supervisor's husband drove Clinton's limo for a period of time when he was governor - but she didn't know that), and she told me interesting story after interesting story about all of the main politicians in both parties during their marriage. But then she explained to me about this "off the record movement" and I thought to myself that that sounded a bit ludicrous, particularly given the details she was claiming - and no I can't share here.

Everything she ever said has always checked out.

Now as far as this whole thing, it's like Mobtown said - it's ONE thing to suspect or know this happened, it's another thing to hear an actual witness or close to witness VERBALIZE it.

And we're getting standard Trump libretto for his everything:

1) I don't even hardly know that person (followed by....things showing a lot of interaction0
2) then claim that person liked you so much they wanted to work for you elsewhere
3) make a big show of "I turned her down"
4) then say this whole thing is about her wanting revenge for not getting a job

Yes, Mango Mussolini.....sure.......someone went and committed perjury because they were upset YOU didn't hire them. Not even your Adderall-addled brain can actually believe something like that.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I’ve seen discussion that reminds that Eastman and Stone were involved in the Brooks Brothers riots in Florida when Gore lost. Eastman first offered his theory of replacing state electors in the recount of votes back then. Plus using a mob to advance the goal.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Someone needs to remake that Hulk Hogan theme to match the insurrection (Rick Derringer's "Real American")

"When it comes crashing and it hurts inside
You gotta take the fifth, gotta run and hide
If you hurt your friends they'll turn you aside
But stick together and we'll screw the Right

I am a MA-gAmerican
Violate the rights of every man
I am a MA-gAmerican
Hate the fake news!
I hate to LOSE!

Reactions: UAH

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
And we're getting standard Trump libretto for his everything:

1) I don't even hardly know that person (followed by....things showing a lot of interaction0
2) then claim that person liked you so much they wanted to work for you elsewhere
3) make a big show of "I turned her down"
4) then say this whole thing is about her wanting revenge for not getting a job
Every. Single. Time.

Sometimes includes how they were terribly incompetent and/or a horrible person (because he only chooses the best people, obviously)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I’ve seen discussion that reminds that Eastman and Stone were involved in the Brooks Brothers riots in Florida when Gore lost. Eastman first offered his theory of replacing state electors in the recount of votes back then. Plus using a mob to advance the goal.
pretty much a straight line of crooks and hustlers from nixon 'til now. this is who the gop is

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
This should not be forgotten. I didn't even know about it until the past couple of years +/-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.