TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
at a minimum Jared's take from the $2 Billion investment account given him by MBS would $20 to $40 million per year regardless of performance. That buys a lot of information and influence. We can imagine how those millions of income get expensed away for tax purposes and how many pass through LLC's they may eventually flow into.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I'm still trying to puzzle it out. Of course, if it does involve nuclear, we knew already that the first 15 boxes contained intelligence matters, the combination is chilling. There's just no innocuous explanation for it. One possibility is that they didn't know exactly what all he took and it's taken a while to puzzle it out by the process of elimination. I found it worrisome when Trump had access to information while he was in office. Trump with that kind of information out of office is mega-worrisome...
I believe junior, eric, evanka and jared also had access. :oops:

I wonder about Hunter.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and MobtownK

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
Let's hope he's incarcerated too long to even run for president. Bonus: no worry about a Constitutional amendment. :D
We really have a few options:
1. He runs and wins
2. He runs and loses again
3. Charged and convicted
4. Charges and skates
5. Chokes and croaks on a McDouble with Cheese

Which one is the best result for the country?

• Haha
Reactions: UAllday and UAH

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
this moron again

Somehow, Fox has coalesced around the narrative that maybe Trump just didn't have time to properly pack up his top secret documents because he was busy dealing with the fallout of his coup
-------
Turley: This was a very chaotic time - you had the January 6 riot, all the controversies, and then all these boxes being removed with the president. The ? is whether there was enough time to go through this process where you have to communicate with the IC to declassify material

• Haha
  • Facepalm
Reactions: UAH and MobtownK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.