Game Thread: #2 Ohio State at #13 Penn State 10/29 (FOX @ 11:00 CT)

buckeyeFB_

3rd Team
Jun 24, 2019
Oh wow. That stinks. You're fine without him but with him it'd really put you over the top at WR
Yeah having JSN in there as the slot makes a huge difference.

Luckily, guys like Marvin Harrison Jr., Emeka Ebuka, and Julian Fleming are all crazy talented and have stepped up. In a sense, it reminds me of your 2020 team when Jaylen Waddle was widely considered to be the best WR on your team going into the year, but y'all had enough talent with DeVonta Smith and John Metchie to step up when Waddle got hurt.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Yeah having JSN in there as the slot makes a huge difference.

Luckily, guys like Marvin Harrison Jr., Emeka Ebuka, and Julian Fleming are all crazy talented and have stepped up. In a sense, it reminds me of your 2020 team when Jaylen Waddle was widely considered to be the best WR on your team going into the year, but y'all had enough talent with DeVonta Smith and John Metchie to step up when Waddle got hurt.
Curious who you think the best of them is?

buckeyeFB_

3rd Team
Jun 24, 2019
Curious who you think the best of them is?
I'd say Marvin Harrison Jr. He's basically a 6'4 version of his dad. I think he has the best hands of the three, I think he's the best route runner of the three, and I definitely think he's the best of the three when it comes to 50/50 balls. He's made some ridiculous catches. As for speed, I think they're all more or less equal.

These are our receiving stats so far this year. Harrison and Ebuka are virtually equal, statistically, but I'm just a little more impressed with Harrison. It's tough to compare the two though, because Ebuka is really more of a slot guy. Also, Fleming's stats are a little diluted because he's missed two games this season, but those stats aren't bad at all for playing just six games.

7037FE0D-CAB3-4C53-9EFE-6A530E2A84CB.jpeg

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I'd say Marvin Harrison Jr. He's basically a 6'4 version of his dad. I think he has the best hands of the three, I think he's the best route runner of the three, and I definitely think he's the best of the three when it comes to 50/50 balls. He's made some ridiculous catches. As for speed, I think they're all more or less equal.

These are our receiving stats so far this year. Harrison and Ebuka are virtually equal, statistically, but I'm just a little more impressed with Harrison. It's tough to compare the two though, because Ebuka is really more of a slot guy. Also, Fleming's stats are a little diluted because he's missed two games this season, but those stats aren't bad at all for playing just six games.

View attachment 29683
I'd agree I was just curious if that was the clear consensus because I've only seen a couple of your games this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.