CFB memes, tweets, images, jokes, etc.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I know I digress but it still surprises me how many still do not know why November 11th is recognized as Veterans Day.

November 11 is Veteran's Day in the United States. For much of the rest of the world and especially in Europe, it is Armistice Day, the day that marks the end of World War I. On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month in 1918 when the armistice was signed, over 20 million people had lost their lives.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I know I digress but it still surprises me how many still do not know why November 11th is recognized as Veterans Day.

November 11 is Veteran's Day in the United States. For much of the rest of the world and especially in Europe, it is Armistice Day, the day that marks the end of World War I. On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month in 1918 when the armistice was signed, over 20 million people had lost their lives.
I think they remember in Verdun.
Douaumont Ossuary .jpeg

BigPoppa52

3rd Team
Oct 25, 2020
Hey Tidewater, ваша русская цитата великолепна!

Аm just now, at 70, trying to learn the language. New alphabets are hard! lol

Reactions: crimsonaudio

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Hey Tidewater, ваша русская цитата великолепна!

Аm just now, at 70, trying to learn the language. New alphabets are hard! lol
The good news is that once you learn how to pronounce Russian letters, spelling and pronunciation are pretty regular. You pronounce a word the way you spell it and spell it the way you pronounce it, unlike English.
How do you pronounce the English letter combination -ough?
Rough?
Through?
Thorough?
Ought?
For non-native English speakers, it has to be difficult.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.