National Transfer Portal news

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Trey Sanders has entered the transfer portal today.

Mod edit: Added link

Last edited by a moderator:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
One of my favorite players.. good luck Trey. I wish you would have played more this year. I know the injuries from football and the car accident set you back, but you still came back with all you had physically and mentally. Wish you would stay, but I understand why you want to transfer, to get more playing time. Hope you can rehab even stronger and play somewhere in college and then the NFL. Thanks for your hard work at Bama. RTR!

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
I wish nothing but good luck to Trey…
Whichever team he chooses to play for to finish out his college career, I will continue to be a fan of his…and will make every effort to watch his games. I wish it would have turned out differently for his career at Bama, but I’m proud of him, and am thankful that his injury wasn’t career-ending…or life-threatening. Go Trey!!! Good luck in life, young man!!!

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I hope he can find a place to play...someone needs to tell him that injury has removed any chance of playing in the pros...he's just not fast enough. He needs to be sure and get a Master's in what he wants to do...and if it was coaching I am sure that CNS would set him up with a grad position here or somewhere.

These dreams die hard...especially for the talented one's to whom the game was easy...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I hope he does well and that he can get back close to 100%. I do wish he had waited until next week to announce this, but I doubt that he cares what my wishes are. Either way, good luck, Trey.

Reactions: seebell

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I hope he can find a place to play...someone needs to tell him that injury has removed any chance of playing in the pros...he's just not fast enough. He needs to be sure and get a Master's in what he wants to do...and if it was coaching I am sure that CNS would set him up with a grad position here or somewhere.

These dreams die hard...especially for the talented one's to whom the game was easy...
Would love to see him in a GA roll and elevated to assistant some day. He can relay first hand the importance of an education. Maybe CNS can point him in that direction. RTR

Reactions: Padreruf

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.