Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama vs. Auburn...

DanoCanuck

3rd Team
Feb 5, 2020
there must be something behind the scenes, as this was the second announcer in as many days advocating for NILs to keep kids in school and forego the draft . RG3 made similar comments concerning Bijan Robinson yesterday.
I don't know about you guys but this might be very interesting. The NFL rookie deals are limited as I recall. Of course they might just up the rookie contracts but who would have though they could make more in college? Not me!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Gotcha. I noticed a bad one on the interception where they were just obviously overlooking the ball moving at the end. I'm not saying it was or was not a clean pick. But they can find an Alabama player committing a facemask in a sea of human bodies....but they can't see the ball squirt backwards as the player hits the ground?:rolleyes:
Dude , WE NEVER get calls against the Barn! We got TWO tonight. No way were we getting a third. I was stunned when the punt wasn’t overturned. I even rewatched it on the DVR 3x to make sure I was not hallucinating.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I don't know about you guys but this might be very interesting. The NFL rookie deals are limited as I recall. Of course they might just up the rookie contracts but who would have though they could make more in college? Not me!
I really don’t know that they can make more. but it could soften the blow financially if a kid decides to return.
The earlier you get go the second contract, the better for you financially . I don’t think NIL will convince many to stay. Plus, if you get hurt will the school’s collective continue to pay you the next 4-5 years?

Reactions: Padreruf

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
Bryce will likely top 100 million dollars because he will be 1-2 IMHO. He’s also incredibly marketable and will make FAR MORE money 💰 in advertising revenue than he will on the football field.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I am very pleased (considering the circumstances) with another 10 win season and an Iron Bowl victory. I just hope and pray there is a serious look at THIS TEAM and THIS SEASON and ask the question "What caused this type of season?" I also hope Saban takes a looooong look at the program.

We gave up 300 yards of rushing today and it isn't the first time we've been run over for over 250 this season.

DanoCanuck

3rd Team
Feb 5, 2020
Bryce will likely top 100 million dollars because he will be 1-2 IMHO. He’s also incredibly marketable and will make FAR MORE money 💰 in advertising revenue than he will on the football field.
I don't believe a rookie can sign for 100M. There's a cap as I recall. Spotrac would be the place to look. He certainly he can make major mIndy on advertising and endorsements though.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I am very pleased (considering the circumstances) with another 10 win season and an Iron Bowl victory. I just hope and pray there is a serious look at THIS TEAM and THIS SEASON and ask the question "What caused this type of season?" I also hope Saban takes a looooong look at the program.

We gave up 300 yards of rushing today and it isn't the first time we've been run over for over 250 this season.
We keep hearing how this doesn't happen to a Saban defense. Well apparently it does now since it has now happened multiple times over the last few years.

theshow4jsu_13

3rd Team
Apr 13, 2007
Birmingham, AL
www.myspace.com
It was like someone else had at least put the game plan together if not outright called plays. I’m sure that didn’t really happen but if that was Bob where has that been all year you goof? The drives that stalled were penalties dropped throws or bad passes.
I was texting with a friend during the game and wondered if Bryce was calling his own plays. Out of character for him, but this offense was out of character for BoB.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
As others have said, BoB must’ve had some help or some kind of epiphany or something today because I only called him an idiot twice today.

Mouth breather on the other hand….#%!%^*! (in my best Yosemite Sam voice)

• Haha
Reactions: CrimsonRuss

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
I don't believe a rookie can sign for 100M. There's a cap as I recall. Spotrac would be the place to look. He certainly he can make major mIndy on advertising and endorsements though.
I’m not talking about salary. There is a rigid schedule for what they can make. If he goes 1 he’ll get around 45 million and roughly 25 million for a signing bonus. I’d wager that he will easily clear 50 million in endorsements. No way NIL compares. Now there’s a lot of difference for late round guys and it could definitely impact their decisions. CNS does a great job with giving the players the absolute best possible advice when it comes to this decision.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Today’s performance has me convinced the injury to Bryce derailed the season. I think we win the LSU game with a healthy Bryce, and probably Tennessee because we don’t get so far behind to start the game. Is this a great team? No, but I don’t see a great team in CFB.
Also, we should have used Ouzts more in the passing game this year. He could have been a difference maker, both catching and blocking for receivers.
We win the LSU game if the first drive doesn’t end with a pick in the end zone…💯

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.