BREAKING Reports: Kiffin to Auburn; ... Black Bears deny; ... Auburn: Who? Us? … Kiffin: No Thank You ... (Some) AU Folks: Slow your roll ... Freeze: I accept

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
They like authenticity so they got rid of the counterfeit adulterer and got'em a real one.
For real...they had hire moral dudgeon for something that didn't happen but they're welcoming an actual sleaze ball with open arms.

With him and Pearl on the payroll...it's an embarrassment to the entire state.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
He may be a sleeze but freeze can recruit and coach football. I predict a quick turn around at that program in Lee County.
Time will tell.

He's a phony and his offense is yesterday's news.

He's a bum and Auburn is obviously willing to sell their already tainted souls for a chance to compete with Alabama.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
Not really the hire I wanted them to make, especially considering the DC we have who seemingly isn't going anywhere. Just another OC/HC playing chess against us while our DC is sitting at the kids table blowing into his hands and smelling his breath. :rolleyes:
I'd be far more concerned if Kiffin was taking over on the Plains.

Joefus

1st Team
Jan 3, 2021
Wowowow. What’s the over under on the transfers they’ll have this winter? He might out do Riley’s first off-season numbers

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.