Link: Fisher questions Kiffin's professionalism

Trobinson97

All-SEC
Sep 4, 2008
Kiffin is such an idiot (understatement I know). He's really not doing his players any favors by ....ing off the pros.

Bhammer

1st Team
Jan 4, 2007
Birmingham
Kiffin is such an idiot (understatement I know). He's really not doing his players any favors by ....ing off the pros.

I find it hard to believe that he might actually give a crap about the players. But now that experienced players are leaving the program and recruits are less enamored due to sanctions, let's see how that weasel does with a real challenge.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
You shouldn't talk about idiots that way. :biggrin2:

Interesting thing here is that Jeff Fisher is not only a professional head coach with a lot of clout, but also a USC alum. I actually thought he might take the USC job when Carroll left / got the ___ out of town.

Lane is apparently an equal opportunity offender -- he tees off everybody, without regard to race, color, creed or team alliegance.

USC is going to rue that hire a lot sooner than I originally anticipated.

Last edited:

I hate fat phil

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2006
Tuscaloosa

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Re: Guess Jeff Fisher thought Kiffen had some professionalism about him.

The way that Kiffin treats everyone else with absolutely no respect or couth, I hope that when the sanctions start hitting that every opponent takes advantage of every opportunity to drive the stake into his heart as deeply as possible.

Football is just a sport, but Kiffin is the most offensive human excrement and his stench carries far off the field. He's just one of those humans that believes that everyone else was put here as fodder for him. He apparently has no more concern for trampling over other people than most do washing the dirt from their hands before dinner.

When he goes down (and he will go down... the fates demand it), I hope that everyone that suffered at the hands of his non-chalant malevolency will enjoy it immensely. I hope that every painful twist and writhe of his unprecedented suffering is visible to the world and that we treat it with no pity and no conscience. I hope that it is merely considered as penny-ante entertainment and when he has disappeared from our collective attention, not a wisp of regard for him remains.

silentsam74

All-American
Dec 30, 2005
Sylvania, Alabama, United States

HAHA..That Vol Lady is a freaking psycho..And they call us rednecks in Alabama..
Well, to be fair, the internet has given a forum to every Tom, Dick, And Harry that has internet access. At this point, there probably isn't a fanbase qualified to throw stones in this instance. As an example, go to youtube and look up some videos from cowboyintn1979. He makes a new video after every Alabama game and uses his full allotment of time. And don't worry. He's already been showcased on edsbs.com so most of the country is aware of him. But, know before you visit, the few videos I've seen are not fit to post on a family oriented board such as this.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

I can't believe Kiffin got hired at USC. I wondered if they just wanted to throw him under the bus when they brought him in, but it really seems like USC shared his arrogance. I'm not sure why they thought they were going to not get hammered but bringing in people that where there when everything was going on sure seemed arrogant and defiant.

Now they have this loud mouthed, cocky and still unproven head coach that apparently is only respected by a few people at USC. I would speculated as to how he got his past three jobs but this is a family friendly forum...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Well, to be fair, the internet has given a forum to every Tom, Dick, And Harry that has internet access. At this point, there probably isn't a fanbase qualified to throw stones in this instance. As an example, go to youtube and look up some videos from cowboyintn1979. He makes a new video after every Alabama game and uses his full allotment of time. And don't worry. He's already been showcased on edsbs.com so most of the country is aware of him. But, know before you visit, the few videos I've seen are not fit to post on a family oriented board such as this.
Yeah I've seen a couple of Cowboy's videos..And he's as redneck as they come..I guess I've read to many post from Vols that make fun of Alabama folks & act like they're redneck free in Tennessee..All fan-bases has a few rednecks I reckon..

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
Has Lane Kiffin ever made the news for something positive? Every time I hear anything about the guy, he's being reprimanded for, or defending, some action of his.

I fully expect him to win 9 games in 2010, 7 games in 2011 and 4 games in 2012. In 2013, he will inexplicably be named the HC of the New England Patriots...
Posted via Mobile Device

silentsam74

All-American
Dec 30, 2005
Sylvania, Alabama, United States
Yeah I've seen a couple of Cowboy's videos..And he's as redneck as they come..I guess I've read to many post from Vols that make fun of Alabama folks & act like they're redneck free in Tennessee..All fan-bases has a few rednecks I reckon..
Yeah, and it doesn't mean they aren't good people. I've met plenty of genuinely nice and good human beings that are a lot like that. But, at the same time, everyone in the world doesn't necessarily belong on t.v. or internet, or radio in the case of Finebaum. :rofl:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yeah, and it doesn't mean they aren't good people. I've met plenty of genuinely nice and good human beings that are a lot like that. But, at the same time, everyone in the world doesn't necessarily belong on t.v. or internet, or radio in the case of Finebaum. :rofl:
I agree 100% with ya..Some of the nicest folks I know are rednecks..And some of the worst folks I know are rednecks as well..

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
We're all just pawns in Kiffin's college football chess match. He purposefully did not call Fisher, so that Fisher would mention his name in the news, and thus will be able to recruit the state of Tennessee even better than he already would have. Just like he asked Dillon Baxter to claim that the five schools contacted him. People around the country heard USC's name along with Lane Kiffin's name, and as a result, they will have to turn 5 star prospects away.

It's genius, and if you don't get it, then you are obviously not genius material. At this point, only Kiffin and his staff are genius material.

I am having trouble seeing any way this guy has more than 5-7 years left in football.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I agree 100% with ya..Some of the nicest folks I know are rednecks..And some of the worst folks I know are rednecks as well..
I differentiate between the two this way: I call nice country folks good ol' boys or girls; I call ignorant, trouble-making country folks rednecks. There is a big difference. I love being around good ol' boys and girls, but I hate being around rednecks. Every group of people has its good and bad: black-white, rich-poor, young-old; it doesn't matter how you divide humans because there will always be some good and some bad. I try to surround myself with the good people of any group.

You are correct that every team has its share of idiot supporters.

Just so we stay on track with this post: Lane Kiffin is an idiot. He is a lucky idiot but an idiot nonetheless.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.