suprise about yesterdays game

golferjoe89

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 17, 2004
:conf2: :conf2: :conf2: My dad and I went down for yesterdays game and parked in the atlanta bread factory parking lot at about 2 oclock. We figured since alabama was playing utah state that the tickets would be easy to come by. So we walked over to the quad and looked for scalpers. I only saw about 5 or 6 guys selling tickets and they jacked the prices up to 40 and 50 bucks a piece. At last years UT game there were 100s of people selling tickets for 20 bucks? Finally we got in line and bought tickets at gate 37 which were the leftovers. There was a long line to get the tickets and we lucked out and got some of the last ones. We ended up sitting in the very top row in the corner of section aa in the east upper deck Some guy ahead of us bought 20 tickets and as he was walking across the street he told me he was selling them for 50 bucks. Before the game there were many people walking around holding 3 fingers up. Does anyone know why the tickets were hard to find? Will the tickets at next weeks ole miss game be this way?

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
We talked about that a lot!

I was shocked at how few tickets there were! I've been a season ticket holder for sometime and don't remember a time when there were literally NO TICKETS AVAILABLE! My guess is that it will only get worse as the season goes on!

ROLL TIDE!!!

My parents came down as well, and they had a tough time finding tickets. There was hardly anyone outside the stadium selling tickets. We figured it was a mix of being the first game after a long off-season and being on PPV. However, I never figured it was going to be this hard of a market.

From what I've been told, the market for Ole Miss tickets might be just as tough. More people might be selling, however, the prices will not be cheap.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.