quicker out of the double team, find the
open man.
4) kennedy Winston: play under control,
cut out the stupid fouls (charges, over
the back).
5) Mo Williams: look for the open man
first, no need in taking 21-25 shots a
game.
6) Antoine Pettway: Just keep on being you.
7) Shelton, Thomas, Meade, Willaims: Be
ready and come in and play your tail off.

Just interested in what you guys think give us the best chance to win. CONGRATS! to the team and ROLL TIDE!!

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
Expect to see Lucky Williams a lot. He'll probably be on Bracy Wright or Jeff Newton. But Pett on Coverdale. Kenny needs to come out with some fire and intensity, as does the whole team. If we can get ED established, Mo, Pett, Shelton, Winston will get some open shots. Mo and Kennedy need to DRIVE to the hoop more. Get IU in foul trouble. I think this will be a low scoring, defensive game. Somewhere in the upper 50's I'm thinking. Indiana loves to shoot threes, so expect a lot of man defense. They got beat by a horrendous PSU team that went 2-14 in conference this year, who is much worse than Vandy, IMO. Indiana is a lot like us, streaky. RTR

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If I'm CMG, give the ball to Kenny Walker early and often, and let him try to score the first few times down, that opens it up for Ed, and Winston....

Kenny has to play like a senior, or the whole thing is moot.

micah_07

1st Team
Nov 5, 1999
Dallas, Tx.
One guy Bama must keep an eye on is Kyle Hornsby. He has a knack to drill some big shots when no one is expecting it. Kenny Walker is our biggest key to victory. He MUST hit the boards hard and defend that middle. It is not going to be easy, but we have one of the most talented teams in the country. Now we just have to play like it. Throw all the records out, anything can happen now!!!!!!!!

T Town Tank

1st Team
Sep 26, 2000
Northport, AL USA
Come out with some intensity!!! I don't see how this group of guys can continuously have totally flat, unemotional periods during every game. They have had much improved movement away from the ball the past few games and need to keep it up. They also need to get back to playing the solid defense they played early in the season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.