Just back from Atlanta....

Hey everyone, I just got back from Atlanta where I saw some good and some bad.

Being a student, I got to get floor seats for our session, so I got to watch the MSU/Vandy game. Before hand, we had to hear it from countless MSU student fans in line, and it made the few Alabama student fans in line quickly align with the couple of Vandy fans in line.

During the game, we were COMPLETELY behind Vandy. We sat right next to their section as the MSU/Florida section was on the other end of the court. Any chance to tick off MSU, we took it. When they would do the "Maroon...White!" chant, we'd try to counter with a "Black...Gold!" chant. Vandy played some gutsy basketball, and they got rewarded with a great win. I know they are another school and all, but it was good to see that team and the few fans they did have get to celebrate a win over State. Plus, the fact the Vandy band started chanting Roll Tide at us before the game was great as well.

Our game, well, it was a lot like the MSU game last week, but not as bitter to take after the loss. Florida got lucky on that last shot, but they did play well. They got away with quite a bit of hacking under the basket, however.

Overall, our team continued to show their skills on a big stage. I look forward to seeing who we get in the tournament, as a lot of people are saying it might be UAB. If that's the case, we have to DEMOLISH them or we'll never heard the end of it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.