Tuscaloosa is a Mess

Hey guys...

I live in Northport(Northbrook Apartments), and I just got power back. It went out at about 7:30 Monday evening.

I took a drive around town this morning, and Tuscaloosa is littered with tree damage. The campus has several trees down, especially near the President's Mansion. Part of University Boulevard is blocked off while crews work on removing debris.

Some of the apartments by the stadium also have a lot of trees and power lines down as well. Power is out in several pockets around town, although I passed a legion of Alabama and Georgia Power trucks on my way home.

Just giving you guys the heads up. Classes were cancelled today as well. Part of Campus(The Burke side) has power, while places like Rose Tower do not.

UAEngineer113

All-SEC
Jan 25, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I live right at Hargrove and 8th Ave. and I've had power since about 8pm last night. Our power went off for about 2 hours from 6-8, but I don't think the complex across the street has power yet. I'm going to go take a drive through town because I'm not sure if my work-place is open and I'm scheduled to work at 2. Noone's answering the phones, but that doesn't mean anything. I'll have my digital camera with me incase I see anything amazing.

UAEngineer113

All-SEC
Jan 25, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Here's some pics I took...

This is yesterday afternoon's rainfall/wind. It got much worse than this, but it was dark outside and the pictures didn't come out.

Tree that fell at Bent Tree Apt's...no pun intended.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.