Will Oakley (WR, St. Augustine, FL) has committed

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
This is an interesting pickup. Hall and Carr must be out. Also rumors of Ryan having difficulties completing course work may have forced staff to offer Oakley.

It's good to have #7 in the bag. 12 more.

Yogi_Bama

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 10, 2003
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by crimsonoldtimer:
Just saw this. I also thought it was interesting. Does anyone know anything else about this young man?</font>
I think his grandfather teaches at the University. Statiscally, the top receiver in Florida at this point. Think he played DB til this year they moved him to offense. Seems like I read he has a 3.5 or 3.9 GPA.

JaxTide

Oct 27, 2003
Jacksonville, Fl.
I am a high school referee in the Jax area and have seen Oakley up close. He has great hands, average speed, runs excellent routes. Great possession receiver. Has gaudy numbers due to pass happy offense. We need to check out 2 running backs in this area. One from Fletcher High School named Polite. Forgot his first named. Another as Sandalwood High School, Maurice Wells. He is a junior and had over a thousand yards after 4 games. Blazing speed on both runners and big play ability as well. Zook is all over the Polite kid.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.