So many to choose so little we can get

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
I have noticed that Shula has been able to get the attention of some of the best recruits. The fact is these recruits aren't just the best in the state but also some of the best in the nation. Now that he has their attention and they are interested what positions does he need to go for the very best. I ask this because as we all know we still are on probation and only have 19 scholarships this year. I believe we need the help at corner backs and wide receiver and even possibly one running back, one or two quarter backs, and defensive linemen. I think we are fine at O-line, line backers, safety and we are probably ok at the running back position. We seem to have a lot of young talent at these positions which will be important next year. Roll Tide !!!!

------------------
Just remember times will get better whether we are 3-6 or 9-0 I will always bleed crimson and cream and I hope you do too.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
We are in serious need of signing some OL in this class. OL usually takes longer to develop and need a redshirt year. Same goes for DL.

Alabama's present commits are:
LB Ezekiel Knight
WR Will Oakley
WR Aaron McDaniel
WR Nakita Stover
WR Titus Ryan
TE Trent Davidson
TE Nick Walker
CB/RB Aaron Johns

With 8 slots filled the Tide will probably oversign. I think we will, in addition to those mentioned,

1 QB
1 maybe 2 RB
4 OL
3 DL
2 DE
1 LB
2 DB

We do have a recruiting forum for recruiting discussion so I am sending this thread over there.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.