Tubby whining about the Iron Bowl

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/...op Sports News@@/Sports/Detail@@/Sports/Index

AUBURN, Ala. (AP) -- Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville isn't at all
thankful for the Iron Bowl's move to Thanksgiving weekend in 2007. "It's not going to be as interesting a game nationally as it would have been the week before Thanksgiving, because we were the only game that week," Tuberville told The Huntsville Times in a story Monday. "If you win the game, you don't have the opportunity to enjoy it. It's not right."

TiderB

All-American
Dec 18, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Are we gonna schedule a "filler" game that week?

This might be beneficial to us. Seems like recently Bama plays hard and tough against LSU, then comes out flat against auburn. I don't know, maybe having two weeks between LSU and auburn will help us.

Mr Crimson

Feb 12, 2001
Pinson, Al, USA
bamanut_aj said:
there's probably others that agree with him, for that reason or others. This has been somewhat of a divided issue.

Well look here. Are you the scumbag on this forum that you are on other forums? I certainly hope not. And yes, I am that Mr Crimson.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Mr Crimson said:
Well look here. Are you the scumbag on this forum that you are on other forums? I certainly hope not. And yes, I am that Mr Crimson.
Hey, don't confuse us. Tubby is the scumbag in question here.:p_green:

gigama

Scout Team
Aug 19, 2003
Dallas, Texas
Thursday won't work, the NFL Network is going to be showing games at night, so the whole day is booked. A Friday night matchup could be cool, but we don't need to be competing with the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving for ratings.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Mr Crimson said:
Bama Nut and I know each other. It was not an attack, I promise. Sorry of I caused an uproar. I thought I put a smiley face in the post. He is a good guy and has some great "shine".

'shine of which you'll not imbibe.....unless you go to the Hawaii game! How'd little mr crimson's transgendering go?

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Considering that Tubs has won four in a row and five out of six, I dont see why he would give a rat's rear end where or when this game was played....

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.