DEMONTE BOLDEN/GREG SMITH

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
These two guys play for Tyner Academy in Chattanooga where I live. Even though Bolden has verbally committed to the Big Orange Ugly, he was very upset they ignored him while in the Hospital. (Coach Shula called him every day as did others). These two Linemen (Smith Mr. Football Lineman in 2A) might be persuaded to come to the Capstone with chance for early playing time as they will sit for a couple years in K'ville.

------------------

Birdyman

Sep 23, 2003
I see that Bolden has scheduled a visit to Bama; don't know about Smith. I believe I recall Bolden saying on CTSD that he would decide where he wants to go and not be pressured by others on where they think he should go. I hope his visit goes well and he rides the Tide. He appears to be an impact player and could make an early impact at Bama.

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Birdyman:
I see that Bolden has scheduled a visit to Bama; don't know about Smith. I believe I recall Bolden saying on CTSD that he would decide where he wants to go and not be pressured by others on where they think he should go. I hope his visit goes well and he rides the Tide. He appears to be an impact player and could make an early impact at Bama.</font>
I do not think either is a realistic Bama recruit.....I think Bolden is just enjoying the ride and pampering on his visits,and Smiths going to the Barn.
drjamesm

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Big tide fan forever:
Why are you always negative</font>
I correct you sir I am not always so negative and post many positive comments.That said though, I am very honest,and I believe if you check most posts on Bolden you will find the same thoughts.I just do not believe in starting any unrealistic rumors.
drjamesm

Root4Bama

1st Team
Aug 8, 2003
BAMA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by drjamesm:
I correct you sir I am not always so negative and post many positive comments.That said though, I am very honest,and I believe if you check most posts on Bolden you will find the same thoughts.I just do not believe in starting any unrealistic rumors.
drjamesm
</font>

Where is the rumor? The poster said he Thought we had a chance. That is his opinion not a rumor.

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ROLLER:
Mr. Smith is committed to Auburn. </font>
Yes like I said in my original post....Smith is committed to the barn. I of course was slammed for that statement by saying I am too negative. I was not negative just stating fact on Smith,and by checking sources on Bolden have heard he is a life long Vile fan and has dreamed of playing for the cheating viles.
drjamesm

caden

Banned
Oct 27, 2003
Bolden has already said that the rumors of his commitment to UT weakening is completely false and the reason he is taking visits is because his mother requested it. He said that she wants him to take visits just to be sure that UT is definately the place he wants to be for the next 4 years. Of course these were quotes from his last interview by rivals, and kids change their minds every other second so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

As far as the comment about Bolden not contributing right away at UT, that isn't necessarily true. He may not start, but if he is as talented as I hear, he may atleast push his way into the rotation.

As far as Greg Smith is concerned, yes he committed to Auburn, but it is HIGHLY unlikely that he will qualify, and he will spend atleast two years at prep school. He scored a 14 on the ACT.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.