Ronnie Osborne

wardrf

Jul 5, 2000
Jackson, Miss. U.S.
TampaJIm or anyone in the know, what is the latest on this guy. The last I saw he was dead set on BAMA. He also said that Fran wanted him to take his final visits before commiting. From what I have seen I would take this guy equally with Wynn. What is your opinion. Also, Gallegos appeared to be the same way as Osborne, very high on Bama. Is Fran just waiting to see who else will commit first?

CrimsonFever

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2001
Montgomery, Al
This is mainly my opinion based on a little talk I've seen on a couple boards. Little seems to he happening with him since Luke committed. Lots of people seem to think that Luke is a very good prospect at FB, the position where most expect Osborne to play. They feel Wynn is more of a difference-maker and with the scholarship reductions, Bama is hoping Wynn commits. I believe, personally, that Gallegos will end up at Bama. I believe his size and athleticism could enable him to be used at either DB or WR - a point in his favor with the numbers crunch.

BamaSkins

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Brookside, Al, USA
Ronnie Osborne 6-1 206 4.45
1st Team All-State
3A Classification...
has made 19 on ACT...
so he's ready to go...
last I saw he had Okla as his first choice
Ok St as his second choice

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
He doesn't have an offer from OU and isn't likely to get one. I doubt he has one here, either. He is a very good player, although there are questions about his raw speed and elusiveness. Hence, the reason most are projecting him as a FB. This is probably a supreme example of what the NCAA will cost Alabama. Osborne is a very good prospect and he could help us, but we might not have room for him.

------------------
Jess Nicholas
Editor-In-Chief
TideFans.com

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.