I can't stand it any longer, what a load of dung!

bobmack12champs

1st Team
Mar 1, 2001
Florence, Al. USA
I tuned in late, so who in thunder is the biased announcers for the Music City Bowl? I've got the sound completely off! Man, that'll make you heave your insides up!

------------------
"Our stars will realign and the Tide will rise again" ....BAMA BELLE IN GA.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Isn't it obvious that the Barn are playing a Big 10 (although there are 11) team and if the ESPN announcers did not go to a Big 10 school or Big 12, then they wanted to. ESPN is so totally invested in the Big 10, they manipulate how the Heisman turns out -- remember Manning of the Viles really should have won but ESPN kept showing the one punt return of Woodson like he did it every week.

GAMEFACE

1st Team
Feb 6, 2001
Cahaba Heights, Al. USA
I don't know but I listened to it on the radio. Talk about homers. Stan White was real upset and bashed the officials several times. I mean harped on them until late when the barn got up. After those touchdowns at the end I thought they may have to check his pants because he was so fired up. Not a real good announced game IMHO. Eli would say something to the effect of "well they missed that one", and let it go but not these guys they went on and on and kissed booty all game. Not real professional if you ask me, but nobody did.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.