Count down!

GAMEFACE

1st Team
Feb 6, 2001
Cahaba Heights, Al. USA
Anyone catch the show? What are they saying about Bama and our recruiting. Jamie Newberg is a ga. homer and never had anything good to say about us before. When does it come on and what channel? Any info would be appreciated.

407tidefan

Aug 12, 2003
sanford, fl
This is what I posted on a thread earlier today. I talked my wife into watching this instead DR PHIL!

Not sure if any of you got to see Jamie Newbergs "Countdown to Signing Day" last night, but CMS's recruiting efforts our getting much attention. Jamie, who is a staunch UGA supporter, said that Alabama is his biggest surprise this year in recruiting. He then went on to say that CMS is already making a HUGE impact in the nation this year with the recruiting he is doing. Then he followed that up with a very energetic "the Tide is DEFINITELY rising".
On side note, on the show was a kid by the name of Darius Walker. He broke Herschel Walkers GA. state record this year for touchdowns. He had something like 40 and he didnt even play in most of the 4th 1/4 of his games. Well he was on after Jamie said what he said about BAMA and when Jamie asked him about his schools of interest. He said "funny you say that, because I just heard you talking about Alabama and I have just now added them to my list. I will more than likely be using my last visit to go see them". Trust me guys this would be a huge signing for us. He is a 4.0 student. 5'11 200lbs. 4.4 40. So we shall see I guess.

Roll Tide and hurry up August!!!!

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Yeah, I saw Darius Walker in the Georgia HS playoffs on TV. He is definitely a talent and would fit in nicely to a pro-style offense with his size and speed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.