Titus Ryan

CrimsonFever

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2001
Montgomery, Al
He'll probably sign with Alabama, but he'll be a "sign and place" I believe. I could be wrong, but I believe he is one of the guys that won't qualify academically and will likely go to Junior College.

I agree. He only played two years of high school ball, having been recruited from the track team to play football, so he didn't fill the NCAA's course requirements, which makes it an impossibility to qualify. My guess is he goes to Juco and we pick him up next year. Good luck to him. He's a quality player.

CrimsonFever

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2001
Montgomery, Al
I doubt he'll be available in one year if he goes to a JUCO. I don't know the exact requirements, but he needs to graduate from JUCO and earn a degree and a certain number of credit hours. If he were a partial qualifier, he could redshirt a year and then be available. I've heard he's very close, but I don't know if he has even taken the ACT.

BamaDevO

All-SEC
Jun 13, 2000
Atlanta, Ga.
What a way to waste a talent.
It is pitiful that high schools do not work with their players better.
This kid is a great talent and now he will play two years at a CC.
Man, we sure could use him now!

taylor

Oct 23, 2001
tuscaloosa
The word I'm hearing is he may sign as a prop48
If not for his grades he would be one of the top 10 players in the south, just kid can play!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.