Recruiting ?

Gerray

Dec 1, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
To be honest with you I have scoured several sources and am a member of TI and ESPN Insiders, and this bulletin board has pretty much all the information that is available on those sites. I have found myself using this board more over the past few weeks than any other site. Translation: This is as good as it gets for a free site.

GAMEFACE

1st Team
Feb 6, 2001
Cahaba Heights, Al. USA
Yes the Tide and a few others are on the ball. They are very informative and up to date, also subjective. Tell it like it is and no crap to wade through. Keep it coming. Also on signing day they post the kids that sign as the fax comes in.

Whammer Jammer

1st Team
Dec 1, 2002
High Point,NC
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ibooau:
THIS IS A GREAT SITE. I AM NEW AND IT KEEPS AN UPDATED LISTS ON RECRUITS. HOW ABOUT WASHINGTON? RTR</font>
Washington loved his visit as did his mother. His comment was something like it will be very tough for UGA to top the TIDE. Local booster are getting on his nerves in Georgia as well. He loves our staff and his position coach. At least 50/50 he'll sign.

------------------
Things are looking up at the Capstone!

Whammer Jammer

vatidefan

Scout Team
Apr 30, 2003
Manassas,Virginia,USA
From what I understand the pressure to sign with UGA is growing. I think we have a great shot at him but you simply never know whats going to be said on his uga visit. We'll see.

------------------
University Of Alabama:
12 NCAA Championships
21 SEC Championships
51 Bowl Appearances
87 First Team All Amer.
3rd Highest Winning % in D1 History
ANY QUESTIONS? RTR

UAAlum94

Nov 23, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the best free site, bar none. The Tide and WhammerJammer have done a fantastic job and have most of the information you'd find on those pay sites.

Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.