9/11 Panel Receives New Evidence of Link Between Iraq and Al-Queda.

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20040620-050700-2315r
or how about this one where Clinton's Justice Dept link Iraq to Al-Queda?
http://www.fas.org/irp/news/1998/11/98110602_nlt.html
and then there is this article
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39025
And there are many more on this forum that I posted previously.
Are you doubters still wearing blinders just because you hate Bush?
How many more articles and evidence has to come out before you believe? We have had articles from liberal rags like the N.Y. Times, and New Yorker to conservative News like the Wall Street Journal and now the UPI repoting the links. Wake up.

doctorgonzo

Jan 16, 2002
Sheffield
aol.com

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
Gonzo,
Go ahead and be the isolationist. It has worked before. Certainly helped Hitler when we didn't want to get involved.
Damn, I feel sorry for anyone who maybe raped in front of you. Make sure that you don't get involved.

doctorgonzo

Jan 16, 2002
Sheffield
aol.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mamacalled:
Gonzo,
Go ahead and be the isolationist. It has worked before. Certainly helped Hitler when we didn't want to get involved.
Damn, I feel sorry for anyone who maybe raped in front of you. Make sure that you don't get involved.
</font>
Once again, you must make personal attacks when I show that you post disinformation. I choose not to sink to that level. Even though you and others don't like me wreaking havoc on your statist/neocon position, you won't see me retaliate with baseless smears.

I am not an isolationist, but my morals won't let me stand idly by and watch my country be torn down by the idea of American supremecy & wars of conquest.

[This message has been edited by doctorgonzo (edited 06-23-2004).]

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
Gonzo,
No,you keep making statements that aren't true. The article said a "long time ago" which ignores new info that has came out. You find one article that wants to discount the new evidence by referring to something said along time ago just to try a prove your agenda much like the reporter here has since he wants to disregard any new documents and facts.
You have an agenda and nothing will change your mind. Osama can talk to you personally and you will still say that there was no connection because you want to believe your conspiracy theory. You have been proven wrong on many occasions by others and you will not acknowledge the facts given to you.
So go ahead and support a party that is fanatical and don't face the facts that the Constitution Party will never succeed. They are too far right just as the green party is too far left. Yes Bush may be a fiscal liberal but he is a social conservative. Your vote for the Constitution Party is a vote for a far left fiscal liberal and a far left social liberal. There is a big difference between Bush and Kerry and if you can't see that then you are blind.

Bamalaw92

Banned
Dec 11, 2003
Montgomery
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by doctorgonzo:
Nice try. Bush is still a liar. Why everyone works so hard to defend him is truly baffling.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-uscia223 863038jun22,0,6059318.story?coll=ny-nationalnews-headlines
WASHINGTON -- The CIA concluded "a long time ago" that an al-Qaida associate who met with two of the Sept. 11 hijackers in Malaysia was not an officer in Saddam Hussein's army, as alleged Sunday by a Republican member of the 9/11 commission.
</font>
Is this the same CIA that you have steadfastly argued got everything else wrong??

doctorgonzo

Jan 16, 2002
Sheffield
aol.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mamacalled:Gonzo,
No,you keep making statements that aren't true. The article said a "long time ago" which ignores new info that has came out.</font>
The point is this "new evidence" is not evidence at all. It was refuted long ago by the CIA and the military. Even Lehman himself said this "new evidence" is not yet confirmed. I am not the one lying, John Lehman is the one lying.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">You have an agenda and nothing will change your mind.</font>
Not true. I am a very open-minded person.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> Osama can talk to you personally and you will still say that there was no connection because you want to believe your conspiracy theory.</font>
I have never said Osama was not connected to 9/11. Again, you are talking out of the side of your neck.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">So go ahead and support a party that is fanatical and don't face the facts that the Constitution Party will never succeed.</font>
So people who believe in freedom and liberty for all individuals are radical? They probably would succeed if conservatives would stop voting for liberal presidents.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Your vote for the Constitution Party is a vote for a far left fiscal liberal and a far left social liberal.</font>
Ok, so the choice is vote for a liberal or vote for a liberal. No thanx, there are real conservatives out there and one of them will get my vote.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">There is a big difference between Bush and Kerry and if you can't see that then you are blind.</font>
Sir, I will ask you again to tell me the difference between the two. Also, I would like to know how you come to the conclusion that Bush is a "social conservative".

Like I have said before, this old conservative vs. liberal debate is outdated. Liberal Senators like Russ Feingold are more libertarian than ones like Orrin Hatch. The new arguement for today's times is libertarian(not to be confused with the Libertarian Party) vs. statist. The neocon movement have turned against the actual conservative members of their own party and made the Republican party no different than the liberals you so clearly despise. This is why it is so frustrating to me to hear people attack liberals around here, when they so vehemently support the liberal side of an issue.

Bama Mac

BamaNation Citizen
May 30, 2000
Montgomery, AL
Careful DoctorG,

I hope your wife isn't a CIA undercover operative. Because if you keep posting links like that, Rove and Libby (aka The Felony Twins), will make sure she is undercover no longer.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.