The word on Lorenzo Washington is this...

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
He is taking his visit to Georgia, but according to his high school coach, who didn't want to steal his thunder, he is all but committed to Alabama. He will not make his announcement official until Jan 29th, but so far this is really good news. They say Coach Randolph is doing an outstanding job of recruiting him!

------------------
The ride to our future is with Coach Shula so "get on board"!
--Me

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
If that is true it is great news for Bama. That is an unofficial flash of lightning hopefully to be followed by the "official" sound of thunder to follow. If Lo Washington comes to Bama I nominate the nickame of rolling Tide thunder!

Whammer Jammer

1st Team
Dec 1, 2002
High Point,NC
He will pick the the TIDE on the 28th of January on Fox Sports. If you wait until the 29th you will miss it!

It is great to have graduates of BAMA working at the HS ranks with a stud lineman! Thanks Coah Conn!

------------------
Things are looking up at the Capstone!

Whammer Jammer

Whammer Jammer

1st Team
Dec 1, 2002
High Point,NC
UGA did not hurt themselves but after the trip wears off he will pick the TIDE according to recruiting sources!

HC is a BAMA guy, playing time, and facilities give BAMA the lead!

------------------
Things are looking up at the Capstone!

Whammer Jammer

Tsunami_RTR

1st Team
Jan 10, 2004
Burns, TN, USA
I sure hope you are right! He would look nice in our already stellar class!

------------------
"I don't know, we haven't played Alabama yet." -- Vince Lombardi after being asked what it felt like to be the greatest football team in the world just after winning the '66 Super Bowl

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.