Markus Manson

Whammer Jammer

1st Team
Dec 1, 2002
High Point,NC
With a flurry of RBs visiting BAMA at this late date it all but confirms Manson will be elswhere next year IMHO.

------------------
Things are looking up at the Capstone!

Whammer Jammer

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
His comments this weekend didn't sound too promising, but as long as he plans to visit then there is a chance. As far as Giles and Walker visiting, that is just backup. I am sure the staff would take Walker as much as they would take Manson. Giles is a good athlete who could play all over the field. With Mainord losing his scholarship it opens the door to get maybe 2 RB's or 2 WR's.

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tidetudabone:
i hate to hear this...i thought we were doing very well with him.</font>
Actually,I am not surprised on this kid and his strange love for Zook....I really do not feel Zook is long for UF and he has not demonstrated to me his coaching ability.
drjamesm

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by drjamesm:
Actually,I am not surprised on this kid and his strange love for Zook....I really do not feel Zook is long for UF and he has not demonstrated to me his coaching ability.
drjamesm
</font>

And Fulmer has? He has proven he can recruit and that's what Fulmer does. Try to outmatch opponent with superior talent.

tideomega

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2002
Birmingham Al.
The Tide, Talking about recruits... did you see the USC ( S.Cal's ) recruits, for the people that go by the stars that the players are rated Southern Cal had only 2 or 3 3 star and the rest was 4 and 5 stars. I guess that is what being at the top does for you..

ROLL TIDE ANYWAY !!!!

TC

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.